Wanted: Dinotrux Die-cast models, Royal Condor Star Warrior II, Botmasters Tankbot, and two tiny Z-

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Plokatron, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Hey All,
    Wanted to put up a thread calling out to my fellow collectors and Toy fanatics see if I can get some of the models I want to collect. Granted for the most part these are not Transformers and all but I am quite sure that we can figure it as we go. Anyway I've recently gotten into a Mechazoic mood after having properly watched Dinotrux and I have decided I want to collect the Die-cast mini figures but I'm not wanting to buy any of them for the sky high prices they have on Amazon at the moment so I thought I'd post here see if I can get a decent deal.

I'm willing to buy the following models for the shelf price plus shipping. I do think that they were $4.99 US a piece. Here is a list of the ones I am looking for in particular. Also I do not care if they are in box but must be in mint condition.

This is the line I'm looking to buy from for reference.
    244ce2fb-822a-4aa6-9c7c-076c16b941c2_1.a229e5562b70f92fd08ff03f62902a0b.jpeg
    Ty-Rux
    Skya
    Dozer (More than one as I have ideas for repaints)
    Ton-Ton (Same as Dozer)
    Revvit
    Ace
    Click Clack
    Waldo
    Dragonflopter
    Garby
    D-Structs one with Saw and one with Claw tail
    Skrap-It
    Scraptors

(more to come as I figure out which Trux were released in this line)

Now I know on Allspark this was acceptable but I'm not 100% on this here since the next item is technically a knockoff so if this is not allowed (As per the rule of no pirated content and the like) Admins, Mods, anyone who knows for sure let me know and I will remove the next section in less than 24 hours promise. I don't break a rule unless I am ignorant of it's full reach and that is where I hope you would give me a chance to amend my post so it is rule compliant.

Anyway I am also in the market for a bit of a rarity as it is from the 90s and is a knockoff but I need to find it as it was a childhood favorite. This one is a Transformer at the very least. I have been trying my best to find this guy for years but I finally learned his name and have some pics to help me get closer to owning one again.

Star Warrior II a red knockoff of Deathsaurus with a simplified alt. mode being a red dragon and a space cruiser or ATV of some sort. I had it as a kid and it was the closest I ever got to a Red Dragon Thunderzord as well they sold out before my parents could ever get them. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for the bot (Ebay scalpers it is worth less than a hundred but mor than 50 no where near 300) as with the Dinotrux above I don't care if it's boxed Nor if it even comes with the chest master that plugged into it's boxy torso or it's gun would like it to have all it's wheels still but as long as the paint isn't chipped it will suit me as mine was second hand anyway and only had three wheels.

Photos for reference.

BraveDaGarnRedGeist.jpg Royal Condor Star Warrior II 2.jpg Royal Condor Star Warrior II.jpg s-l1600.jpg

Next up is another 90s toy I have been trying to find for ages and only recently found out what line it was from. Like many 90s cartoons like Street Sharks it was made to sell toys and the franchise was The Bots Master. I have never seen the show nor do I plan to watch it I mean it really looks and sounds worse than Captain N IMHO. But this character from it stuck with me from my days in a walmart super center before they were everywhere and Walmarts (Nonsuper centers) were still a thing.

Funny enough it's also one of the Transforming characters from the show a Turret head by the name of Tankbot he has a cylindric torso with what to me looks like a red turbine and his treads and wheels too are the same color.

I'd value that at somewhere between 10 to 20 bucks. Shipping not included in that price tag there we add that on afterwards. Just any reasonable and near mint (All parts of the body intact, don't need the spring loaded missles and so most of the paint intact too.)

Photos for reference.

tankbot_robot_front.jpg tankbot_veh_bottom.jpg tankbot_veh_top.jpg

Now my last two are really recolors of Johnny 5 and R.OB but I love Number 5 so any bot like hi is one I want. These guys I'm looking for are from the Z-Bots line of micro toys I don't know their names only that one is a evil Void aligned bot and the other is a good copy of him on the Z-Bots side. As I said the two are made to look like Johnny 5 from Short Circuit 1 and 2. I'd be willing to pay 5 to 10 for them 10 to 20 if together. Just like the other Wants here don't need to be perfect just as long as it's in good condition and has it's paint.

Photos for reference.
    dcp_0081.jpg dcp_0061.jpg

Thank you very much for reading as I said as I come to know which Trux were released in Die-Cast I will add to my list as I'd love to collect most of them (Maybe not all since having a snow covered Ton-Ton is the same as a normal one only crummy white paint on top.)

Take care and hope to have some good chances to buy some things I've had my eye on for a while,
    Plokatron

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While this was TLDR, I did catch an early part about dinotrux and thought it sounded familiar. You might want to check the TRUs in your area. I swung by one that’s in its last week and while ymmv, this is what was at this particular one in MD:
    48072E05-A02B-4E33-B2BA-9BCF64FC6745.jpeg
    93E9851A-E3AE-4AB2-9A71-F148FC6F9A1F.jpeg

These were in two different aisles, and I don’t know anything about them, so diecast or not... don’t know.

3. Switch313

Switch313 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    the little diecast dinotrux were usually about 5.99 at target and TRU. I've (my son :p ) has a bunch of them. He doesn't play with them much but they are thoroughly worn (as in paint scratches but no broken parts).

I'll see if he minds parting with them, no guarantees though. I could also check out the TRU store closing down nearby to see if they still have any. Those megacontrux ones are pretty neat too if you have kids (or if you like construction bricks like lego).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Heh if you can get them to part with any of them try to get Dozer since I plan to repaint one or two of them and with that in mind paint chipping is not a problem. As for the price I was going by what Amazon listed Ty for I'd be willing to change my price if it is indeed 5.99 I was just going off info I saw online. As for the show it's toy age group is misleading the show it's self is more akin to Transformers Animated in terms of writing and production so it should not be looked at as a little kids show but a kids show like Animated was.

I do love me some Lego but I'm not terribly happy mixing bricks. I have a few Kre-o including Break-neck but I'm of the mind that Legos and Megablocks are not the same thing. Not saying I'd never buy one of the building sets here but I'd have them organized. :D 

5. Switch313

Switch313 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    He doesn't want to part with them, at my local toys r us all they had left for the diecast was the arctic adventure pack for 14.99 (plus whatever markdown they're up to) and a happy revvit and normal revvit for 3.99 a piece

• Like Like x 1
  6. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Heh heh no worries last thing I want is to part a loved toy from it's child. I hope they last long enough for the next generation. :)  Yeah I was in my TRU about a week after the whole collapse started and all they had were arctic Trux in Die-cast. Heres hopping more collectors will have some.

7. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Not really sure how bumping works here so I do hope this is fine. It has been 24 hours though.

8. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Posting a bump. I have the first Dozer of my Collection the one I do not plan to repaint in anyway now I wait for more.

9. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

His name's mister Bumpy he's the Bump in The Night! Going to be at Cape Comic Con Saturday who knows may see me if your going.

10. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Getting to bed early it's time to Comiccon!!

11. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Comic con was epic as always! My legs are sore as heck right now but worth it.

12. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Dooby bump bump bump ba ba bah!

13. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Bump bump bumpity yeah.

14. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Please forgive the slightly early post. I won't be awake (I think) at the exact 24 hour mark this is just a little under a hour and a half till then. Please don't think I'm doing this on purpose I promise tomorrows will be bumped after the 24 hour mark.

15. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Properly bumped!

16. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Let's do it!

17. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

To it!

18. Plokatron

Plokatron Member

Phasm's luck on this ere' thread.