Wanted: Dead End Mini-Con (or equivalent)

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by HoboCheese, Nov 17, 2008.

1. HoboCheese

HoboCheese Active Member

I'm fairly new to the TFW2005 boards, but I figured I might have better luck searching for this here than on eBay. I recently bought the Armada Unicron repackage from the Universe line at TRU. Within an hour of opening it up, the Dead End Mini-Con literally fell apart (the screw that attaches the cannon arm to the body fell out, and there doesn't seem to be a way to thread it back in and have it hold).

For that reason, I'm looking for a replacement for my Unicron. I'm interested in either Dead End or any of its repaints, specifically the Bug Drone and Bug General from Micron Booster Ver.3. I don't know if I'm just not searching right here on the boards or on eBay, but I've never seen a Bug General up for auction or sale (it's kind of my Mini-Con "grail" right now, I guess).

If anyone is willing to part with a Bug General, or either of a Dead End or Bug Drone, shoot me a PM and hopefully we can work something out. I would prefer to buy one from someone, since I don't have much desirable stuff for trade that I'm willing to part with at this point.

Thanks for reading!

UPDATE:

I was able to find a replacement Dead End here on the boards, thanks to Orion_Prime48's post below. I am still looking for both a Bug General and Bug Drone from Micron Booster Ver.3. If anyone is interested in selling either of these (especially the Bug General chase figure) please let me know so we can try to make a deal.

2. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just a suggestions, but if it fell off, can you return it and get a replacement at TRU?

3. HoboCheese

HoboCheese Active Member

Yeah, that's a valid point. I just figured it wasn't worth returning the whole thing just to replace one small part, especially after having to pretty much destroy the inner packaging to get Unicron out. Plus I figured it would be easy to find a replacement online (guess I underestimated the fanatic Mini-Con collectors).

Either way, it gave me a good reason to start searching for Dead End and its repaints, especially Bug General, which would be great to find and a nice addition to my collection.

4. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    try contacting Undertaker he had a few for sale but some were missing parts which im sure youll have

5. HoboCheese

HoboCheese Active Member

Thanks for the heads up! I've sent him a PM. For the purposes of this thread, I am still interested in buying a Bug General (the chase figure) from Micron Booster Ver.3.

6. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    If you still need one, I have a Dead End

7. HoboCheese

HoboCheese Active Member

Bump, updated my first post above - still looking for Micron Booster Ver.3 Bug Drone and Bug General (the chrome chase mini-con). Thanks for looking!

8. HoboCheese

HoboCheese Active Member

Bump once again. I really hope I don't have to pay $100 for a full Micron Booster Ver.3 box on eBay for a 50% chance of getting a Bug General. I guess they're more rare than I thought... or once a person gets one they don't have a reason to get another for trading purposes. I still have never seen a Bug General loose on eBay, either...