WANTED: Cybertron Voyager Leobreaker arms & legs

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Silverscar, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Silverscar

Silverscar Active Member

I'm working on a huge figure that ideally needs these arms and legs to continue the development. I'm not worried about which version of the mould they come from, as if the colour isn't as I need, I'll just repaint it (although if by chance they are from the Target Universe Leo Prime, I'll be more likely to bite, as it's the exact colour I'm looking for).

I've a number of figures and items I could offer in exchange, but I'd prefer to buy them if possible. I'm not worried about the cyberkey for the arms, but would like it if the mechanisms would be intact. This is my first time working on a custom model, so I don't have any spare parts as such yet, all I have to offer for trade is complete figures, which are like-new in quality (apart from one - 1st Edition Prime Arcee. A peg on her windshield is broken, so her vehicle mode cannot be completed, it was already in that state when I bought it).

2. Manba201

Manba201 Autobot

I have universe 2.0 Leo prime target version and what figure you to trade

3. Silverscar

Silverscar Active Member

You'd be sending it from the US, right? It'd probably cost just as much for me to get the one I just found on ebay. Sorry for the trouble ^^; TBH, with how uncommon that repaint figure is, it makes little sense to chop it up anyway ^^; That said, I will be after other components in the future once I work out what I can use.