Wanted: Crazy Devy CDMW-02*

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by conan050, Apr 9, 2012.

1. conan050

conan050 Well-Known Member

Hi, as title states, looking for Crazy Devy CDMW-02* (Silver thighs for G2 version). Please pm me if you got one for sale. Used is fine as long as its complete and in good condition. Interested in buying or I do have a few things for trade, thanks.

2. Fragmare

Fragmare Desert Dog

Ebay:
    I just bought the XP-01s Devastator upgrade, so I might be selling my CDMW-02* soon (if i like the XP-01s set better). It's in really nice condition, though I modified the little plug that fits into Long Haul slightly so it would fit a little better in my KO Devastator set.

3. conan050

Bump, Fragmare LMK if you are going to sell it, thanks. I thought the XP-01s set only fit the Encore version?!?!?

4. Fragmare

Fragmare Desert Dog

Ebay:
    Sent you a PM. Check your inbox. :) 

And yes, XP-01s is supposed to be for the encore version, but I simply modified it to fit my vintage and KO sets (which, for mine anyway, are apparently based on the same mold). It wasn't much work, really... I just tightened up one arm hole using clear nail polish and bored out the other one to fit. Everything else (head, legs, thighs, chest plate etc.) all fit just fine. I will say, however, I don't really like how the chest plate looks all that much. I'll just keep using the original chest plate for now, I think.

5. conan050

Bump