Wanted City Commander for Classics Ultra Magnus!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Tyjos, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Well I am considering trading a Robotech Hovertank+Dana Sterling + Bioroid Hovercraft with Terminator pilot for:

Fansproject Ultra Magnus City Commander Armor
    Fansproject Nemesis Prime Trailer

But I can possibly work out a deal, I'd normally sell the Hovertank but at this point I'd want to get the City Commander Armor.

Attached Files:

2. ultramagnus69

ultramagnus69 GTL

Sorry to ask, but what is the going value of your items for trade. Best of luck getting the armor

3. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Well I had that stuff listed for $100 on ebay, haven't been able to sell it had plenty of folk interested though.

So I'm just pitching this out there to see if I can get a good trade deal.

[The Hovertank is quite rare to find now these days complete and they go anywhere from $50-$90 complete, only thing is that Dana Sterling's Helmet is missing the front mask part but she has her gun and shield]

Just wanna try to get the Armor for sure for My Ultra Magnus....

4. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

If you're looking for a cheap City Commander set, mike from KOTOYS has them.
    City Commander - upgrade sets at KOTOYS.COM

Theyre pretty good actually, hardly noticeably different from the real version. While the Fansproject version will run you up to $100+ in a few online stores, the one from KOTOYS is only $49 + $12-$14 shipping. Its a nice display piece and even the fansproject version shouldnt be rough handled anyways. Email KOTOYS if you have further questions. Hope that helps you out on your search a little.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010