Customs: WANTED! Cerebros Repro Body

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Neo-Prime, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Neo-Prime

Neo-Prime Leader

Hey could anyone possibly be able to do a repro of Fortress Maximus' head aka Cerebros? Or know anybody who can do them? I know that people can do repros of the Headmasters like Spike but I want the actual torso itself. So if anyone could help I'd be really grateful :) 

Attached Files:

2. C. Wallace

C. Wallace Freelance Artist

I could tackle. But investing in molds for just a one off piece would not be prudent. Would there be additional interest in this? If I can make a few it would at least balance out the costs to produce.

3. Neo-Prime

Neo-Prime Leader

Absolutely great that you could give a shot at this! The only problem is I personally only want one max head/cerebros body. But, as it seems that you're probably the only person who would be producing fortress max heads, and I'm sure there is a large population who would want one but can't afford an official G1 one, you would be swamped with orders. guard_convoy who commented in the other thread said he's badly sorting after one! So already that's two orders :)  and he mentions someone else who's after one, so there's three.

Just some questions about the possible repro cerebros body, it would be capable of turning into the fortress maximus head and connect to the body, right? Also, how much are you thinking of charging for it? Thankyou so much! :D