Wanted by JustinRODimus: SDCC Alternators Rodimus

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by justinRODimus, Aug 21, 2008.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

So, I'm trying out new things here. I've been wanting the SDCC 2007 Exclusive Alternators Rodimus for a while and thought I'd try here first and I'm new to these parts of the forums. I understand if I get no response as I don't have any feedback yet, but if someone were willing to walk me through the Paypal process, that'd be great for future deals I hope to make here. I've only used Paypal through eBay before and with eBay it's really straight forward. I would trade but I really have nothing to trade, so PM me with an offer and I'll see. If not, I guess I could try eBay.

Thanks for your time!

EDIT: I should've put this earlier, but I'm looking for a MISB rodimus. Thanks!

2. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got a MISB one for sale and I can help you with paypal (or will take money order/check). I'm looking for $40 plus shipping (probably $6 anywhere in the US).

3. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

turns out, my mom ordered one from BBTS for my birthday so this whole thread is for nothing and now i feel bad for wasting your time :/. but thanks for all he responded :) , it's much appreciated. i guess this thread just dies away now... or deleted maybe?