wanted: botcon 2010 bagged set

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by DarthMagnificus, May 20, 2010.

1. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

was informed that a bagged set runs $230 ...would be willing to pay $280 shipped to my house...figure the $50 should cover shipping and the time to get it picked up and sent to me....LMK>..can send payment to you the 2nd week in June....via paypal....Got the Botcon bag set solved...

NOW ON TO...botcon TF's i am looking for:

WILLING TO WORK A TRADE FOR THE COMBINATION OF RIGHT TRANSFORMERS...LOOKING FOR BOTCON BUZZSAW/LASERBEAK..BOTCON FLAMEWAR...BOTCON ALPHA TRION...BOTCON DREADWING...BOTCON SANDSTORM...SUPERLINK COSMO HAWK(BLUE COLORED HAWK) ...SUPERLINK NIGHTSCREAM...SUPERLINK FOREST INSECTICON...SUPERLINK OVERLOAD...THE TRANSLUCENT RED VERSION...So if you have any of these transformers hit me with pictures and a PM....

OR WILLING TO TRADE THIS WHOLE SEEKER LOT IN MY SALES AD FOR ONE OR TWO TF'S....SHATTERED GLASS OPTIMUS! OR A DECENT SHAPE FORTMAX..PM ME WITH PICTURES..HE DOES NOT NEED TO BE COMPLETE...JUST HAVE LARGE HEADMASTER
    AND GUNS!!!

2. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

If I get to go this year, I'll pick you up a set a cost. I'll let you know as we get closer-but I might have to work.

3. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The looseset is actually $210-$220 depending on if you're paying the online transaction cost. I can do $280 shipped if you're in the US. Let me know quickly and I'll put in an order.

If you wait until it gets closer the boxset will be available but not looseset. But if you're attending you DO get the freebie with the boxset.

4. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

yeah...i am in Tucson AZ>....I can get the $ sent to you june 4th....thanks alot!! i am not able to attend...too far away and too expensive...always have liked the toys though! ...thanks again!

5. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

GOT IT WORKED OUT...thanks!

6. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

up

7. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

toppo

8. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

up