Wanted BIG GUN!!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by bigandywatson, May 9, 2011.

1. bigandywatson

bigandywatson Member

I have fallen fowl of the inevitable danger that exists in trying to keep collectibles in a 'nice' condition , whilst having children and pets. An almost impossible mission most would agree.

The exact events are unlcear but this is what I think happened. My son(2) managed to get hold of my 20th Anniversary Optimus prime and started launching various parts around the house, much to his amusment. My dog(5) has then proceeded to chew his 'big gun', leaving me in the uneviable posistion of trying to find a new one.

Does anybody know where I might be able to get hold of a replacement? I check ebay reguarly and one never comes up, I have email a few websites i-gear inlcuded and they have stoutly refused to get back to me. I NEED HELP!!

2. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Is this just one of the re-releases of a G1 Optimus Prime? If so any G1 Optimus Prime rifle would suffice, wouldn't it? You might not need a "20th Anniverary" one ;)  Try to search for "G1 Prime gun" or something.

3. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

News Credits:
    Pretty sure this is the big Masterpiece version.

If you're not looking to keep this figure 100% original, you could get the TFC custom gun, the light-up one. Looks great, and it's a nice size. Any of the online places like TF Course, BBTS, etc., shoudl prob have them. HTH.

4. bigandywatson

bigandywatson Member

Big Gun

Sorry, yes I should have said the anniversary Masterpiece Optimus Prime. I would like to keep it as original as I can but may have to succumb to a non-original replacement. :0(

5. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    I might have a blue one from the 20th ANN DVD version MP laying around. Ill have to look, cant remember if I got rid of it or not. Ill look around my junk boxes this week. Later

6. Lodan

Lodan New Member

No offense to the integrity of a Want List thread, but:

This is why you need to get a Locked Display Case if you have Small Children (or planning to). I know it might seem expensive, but a good solution is to take a cheap Bookshelf and make a Plywood Door with a Latch and Padlock it. Or get more creative and make it Windowed... just my 2 cents

7. bigandywatson

bigandywatson Member

rodimusprime2007 if you do have one that would be most appreciated, what would you want for it??

Lodan no offense to your comment but...keep your two-cents worth mate, unecessary and completely usless, thanks anyway. ;) 

8. bigandywatson

bigandywatson Member

Still have not had any luck with this, can ANYBODY help me. I have even contacted HASBRO and they don't know where I can get one!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

9. bigandywatson

bigandywatson Member

Its now 6 months down the line and I still can't find one anywhere, HELP ME PLEASE!!

10. Wingnut

Wingnut Stayin' Alive!

Ebay:
  11. bigandywatson

bigandywatson Member

Thanks Wingnut, but the guy only ships to the US, Im in the UK :( 

12. lordtigerhawk

lordtigerhawk Well-Known Member

PM Sent :throw