Fan Art: Wanted Basher for Heavy Project

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Slimaximus, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    Ok so to put this plan and Simple I want a Classics Devestator, I've tried to start one but I just don't have the time, skill or bashing knowledge to pull it off. What I do have are all the Main bots to build him, as well as a Unicron and a GIANT box of A-E-C and Rid Bots(if your interested I will give you a full list) that I want to give to a basher in exchange for building my Dev. I will also cover all shipping cost and include $200 for your time.

This would make my Christmas if any of you could do this

2. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Interested, did you want him fully functional still or fixed in combined form? (stupid question probably but one is way more easy than the other) You can send me the list of parts it will help. And any input on which way you're leaning color wise, functionality, closeness to G1, etc, etc.

3. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Have you tried looking on ebay? They seem to be popping up a dime a dozen nowadays. The prices haven’t been that ridiculously high either (one because there have been many attempts at it on ebay and two is that those attempts haven’t been great attempts to put it lightly). I was going to say something about your fee but I see UM2008 is willing to take a crack at it so I’ll leave it be.

4. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah, looks like the ebay market for these became over-saturated, I've seen a few go for under 800 i think.

I'd be willing to do it, but not taking orders on these until June of next year.

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Ive got him! :thumb 

6. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    His fee is a little on the low side, but with potentially all the models at hand all I am out on probably is going to be paint and hopefully I won't be out on that either. I love making customs in my free time for friends and myself. I don't really consider it to be work unless its a figure I abhore and then I usually just don't do that one ;)