Wanted: Animated Ultra Magnus

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Starscream NZ, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm wondering if anyone here can assist me. Ultra Magnus never got released here in New Zealand due to the appalling sales of Animated leaders here (Bulkhead is still clogging almost every stores shelf, even at 70% off). It's so bad Hasbro NZ has a mountain of unreleased Animated in the warehouse they can't get rid of as no one will buy (all of the Wave 4+ deluxes have not seen shelves due to backlog)

Anywho, after recently being spurred back into getting Animated toys (I decided I wanted to complete the Elite Guard as best possible) I wondered if anyone knew of US toy-stores clearancing Magnus, or anyone who has a MISB/mint condition Magnus for sale. Looking at at BBTS who so far my only choice of online retailer that stocks Magnus, it's not going to be cheap so I wondered if anyone here can point me to a site or person that is able to ship to New Zealand, and is reliable/recommended.

If anyone on here has a Magnus they could potentially sell, we'd need to figure out payment too as it's a bit tricky being so far, though I think I may be able to do paypal, i've never yet done it.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone? At all?