WANTED!!! Alt. Prime and Others

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by PrimulArchangel, Nov 24, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys and gals :) 

Can only trade right now folks, read the next paragraph to see where to find what i got for trade :) 

Im trying to find a few figures for some customs. Im not looking for sealed or in box so please dont PM me if you only have sealed or boxed. Im also not looking to pay a lot for these. Actually i would like to try and Trade for them if possible. You can click on the picture in my signature to see what i have for sale.

Ok this is who i need :) 

Alternator Optimus Prime LOOSE, dont have to be complete with weapon and instructions but would be nice if you get the weapon. Just got to be that all parts of Prime are there. Can have loose joints as well, i can fix that ...

Meister Head, right and left fists and mufler weapon .. I need these for a custom Zoom Zoom im making from an KO Red Shockblast.. Not looking to pay much for these, would be great to find someone that dont need them and just wants to get rid of them for shipping cost :p  lol... I got stuff i can trade for them though too :) 

Also im looking for the little Female figures that came with the Kiss player figures and asterisk figures if anyone has them and dont care much about them and just wants to get rid of them.

Please PM me if you can help me out, please dont post in the thread because i will not get the alert. PMing me will be the faster better way.

Thanks All :) 

2. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated