Wanted: '89-Early 90's TMNT Retromutagen Ooze...Can Lid?!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Mutie Joe, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Mutie Joe

Mutie Joe Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Hey everyone! I'm new here, but no stranger to trade forums at all! I'm a regular poster/ trader with lots of great feedback over at TheFwoosh.com. But in an attempt to broaden my search for some items I'm seeking, I figured I'd post my trade thread here as well! So here's what I'm after:

SEEKING: 1989-Early 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Retromutagen Ooze can/ lid.

I recently acquired a can of the ooze, but the lid is busted beyond repair. So In order to complete the set-up so I can add it officialy to my collection, I'd like to have a lid for that can. I'd trade for a whole can if I have to, but I don't need it sealed and I actually have 4 of the GITD Turtles, so I don't need those. Just the can/ lid itself :) 
    I've got lots of other wants, but we're going to start here because that's the big focus for me right at the moment! I'm willing to buy or Trade if the price is right...which leads me to...

I HAVE a few things to trade...not a ton, but I'm sure there'll be more in due time! here are my haves:

Marvel Legends:

ML7 Weapon X
    ML7 Phasing Ghostrider Variant
    ML9 Grinning Bullseye Variant
    Giant Man Series 'Highlighter' Bearded Sentry Variant
    ML12 X-23 Purple Variant
    ML12 X-23 Black Variant
    Face-Off Unmasked Daredevil/ Black Suit Kingpin Variant
    Face-Off Unmasked Cap'n America and Baron von Strucker Variant
    Super Hero ShowDown Daredevil (Yellow) Variant

LOTS! Feel free to ask me what I have! I have Loose figures spanning most series...hit me up with your wants!

18" Super-Articulated Spider-man
    ML10 BAF Sentinel ( Complete)

Nightmare Before X-mas
    NECA Re-Release of the Werwolf in the Variant 'Retro' packaging
    NECA Dr. Finklestein (From the new line)

And I'm sure I have more lying around...I'll just have to dig! Thanks for looking, and any help would be greatly appreciated!