want to upgrade fansproject bruticus with spring loaded weaponry

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jan 15, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

any ideas what i should use to give each combaticon a set of spring laoded weaponry?

so far i managed to salvage a set of lower arm mounted thin rectangle shaped missile cannons from a junker energon mirage and have used a set of modified flat panel 2 by 2 stud lego panesl to attach them to the sides of exlporer/blastoff's lowerlegs so that in vehicle mode they are set up just behind his wings in vehicle mode
    with each missile cannon also sporting a plug handle so that blastoff can use them in robot mode as well

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have alos managed to give vortex a set of spring loaded bazooka style missile cannons salvaged from energon snowcat so that in vehicle mode they act asa set of landing skids weapon pods and in robot mode double as hand held missle cannons in robt mode

in combiner form as bruticus's arms blastoffs weapon pods can be set up on each side of bruticus's lower right atrm while vortex's missile cannons attach to vortex's hands and serve asa set of upper left arm shoulde moutned weaponry for bruticus

i am considering modding a set of dual missle cannons salvaged from energon bulkhead for brawl to use as a set of hand held dual misile cannosn in vehicle and robot mode

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe you could ask yr fren TFmaker for advice. he'll always have lots of ideas & theories to contribute. just saying.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i think that energon battle ravage's energon weaponry would make for a perfect spring loaded version of g1 swindles arm cannon weaponry for munitioner/swindle

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

come to think of it i could probably use a second energon snowcats spring loaded missile cannons to replace the cannons on bruticus's backpack accessory so that onslaught hasa set of spring loaded weaponry as well