Want to Buy Takara Reissue Megatron

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Corbet, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Corbet

Corbet Wanderer

Recently they've really jumped down in price, which only can assume that they've finally been re-re-issued.

Problem is shipping is unbearable on eBay. If it's in the US they hike the price up 40+ and then tack on $12 shipping. If its in Japan the price is decent but then you have to pay $30+ for shipping.

Does anyone have access to these at a decent price? Maybe someone got a entire shipment of them? It would also be easier to buy on here because then I can discuss the conditioning of the packaging (I'm pretty picky when it comes to my bookstyle reissues).

2. Corbet

Corbet Wanderer

bump.

3. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
  4. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    I have the original 16-S takara reissue MISB but I'm looking to get a decent price for it. Not sure what it's worth but being the original reissue I know they are pretty rare.

5. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

I have the original d-16. reissue as well and I like it better since it's in the classic looking box. The only think I would like from the TFC reissue is the energon mace, but Im not going to spend that much on another reissue just for the mace. Id rather hunt down the black d-16s reissue.