Want to buy oddity Transformer items

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by alphie, Jan 26, 2006.

1. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Hey Ya'll!

I'm trying to get my oddity collection off the ground and would like your help. I'm looking for anything that is Transformers related, that isn't figures. Examples are: Coloring books, erasers, b-day items, backpacks, sleeping bags. These are just examples at what I'm looking for. Don't have much to trade as of now, so I will buy the item. You can post what you have here. If you can show pics that will be excellent.

Thanks.

Alphie :) 

2. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Do you have any of Armada colouring books?

3. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    I have the Japanese Car Robots Bio Card Book complete with the unused scratch off God Fire Convoy Card that came with it. I think this was a mail in promo in Japan.

4. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've got a slightly beat up G1 Ultra Magnus voice changer thing. It originally came with a microphone I think but I just have the main unit now. PM if you're interested and I'll dig it up.

5. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    PM's sent. :) 

6. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

I got a few of the Uk books

7. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    PM Sent. :) 

8. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I have some Transformers Walkie Talkies, but I can't get to them until March when I go home for Spring break.

9. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    PM sent.

10. DarkStar

DarkStar Well-Known Member

I have an original Hasbro G1 TF board game, made in '84 or '85, called "Defeat the Decepticons" sorry no pic. Its a basic game, can be played by adults or kids, but the best part is the classic G1 art both on the box and the game board. Cool as hell. It has been opened and played with, all pieces there and accounted for, and is still factory tape sealed on one side of the box. I hardly ever see it on ebay so im not sure of its value, the few i have seen, one went for $10 (was missing pieces) one MISB never opened went for $60, these were over 2 years ago, i never see this thing on there. then again i dont look for it, really. PM me an offer if interested.

I also have a g1 thing thats like this little fold out plastic card battle background that comes with sticky cutouts of TFs and things like fires etc. Kind of like shrinky dinks or something? Anyway, a lot of the TFs still stick to the board, you can rearrange them, do whatever. It was made by some other company licensed by Has/Tak, not a knockoff. I've NEVER seen this for sale ANYWHERE so i have no clue what if anything its worth. again, make offer if you like.

If you wanted both i could put the sticky battle scene thing inside the board game box and save you $$ on shipping.

pm me

11. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    PM sent.

12. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Thanks. :) 

DarkStar - PM sent

13. DarkStar

Board game on tentative hold for alphie. i hold items for 2 weeks to let people make up their minds, so it may be FS again in 2 weeks

14. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I can't remember what its called but I have this G1 Transformer story book of empty scenes that comes with these 'static cling' decal/sticker things. Interested?

15. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    PM sent. :) 

16. DarkStar

i think thats the same thing i have. you did a much better job of describing it

17. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
  18. MikeTSI

MikeTSI The Reclaimer TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hey Alphie, you still looking for oddity stuff? I have a few things you may not have. LMK if your interested in any of this stuff:

Armada Optimus Prime 100 pc. puzzle #1 - $2.00
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/MikeTSI/Items%20for%20sale/ArmadaOptimusPrimepuzzle1.jpg

Armada Optimus Prime 100pc puzzle #2 - $2.00
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/MikeTSI/Items%20for%20sale/ArmadaOptimusPrimepuzzle2.jpg

Armada 50pc puzzles - Cyclonus, Red Alert, Perceptor, Smokescreen - All 4 for $3.00
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/MikeTSI/Items%20for%20sale/100_3731.jpg

Energon Valentine cards - $1.00
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/MikeTSI/Items%20for%20sale/100_3730.jpg

Energon Foil Valentine cards + stickers- $2.00
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/MikeTSI/Items%20for%20sale/100_3729.jpg

None of these things have ever been opened. I charge exact shipping and take paypal or money orders. Let me know. :thumb 

Mike

19. DarkStar

any decision on the board game? Also i have the "Official Transformers Armada Guidebook", its a 70 or so page paperback guidebook to most of the Armada line, official Hasbro product. Some of the profiles seem written by 4 year olds, but a lot of it is cool. Shows the bot in stylized cartoon style, then an actual picture of the toy in vehicle mode, plus tech specs and quote for most of the Armada Autobots, Decepticons and Minicons. Book cost me $5.99, will sell for $5. Basically i just wanted to read it once and pass it on. Interested? PM me

20. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    I've got a few packs of G1 balloons with Prime and Megatron's box art on them, some Soundwave erasers MOSC, and an incomplete and well-worn Transformers slot car set.