want to buy energon cliffjumper loose incomplete

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 31, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i want to buy 1 energon cliffjumper

preferably incomplete and on the cheap if at all possible

it can be missing all sorts of detachable parts just so long as the figures core body and backpack are in one piece and in decent shape with the large rear wheeels and the folding hinged parts which attach them to the figures backpack are also there

for those who are curiouse

the only reason i want to buy a junker energon cliffjumper is because i eneed to salvage the backpack parts from a junker energon cliffjumper and ialso so that i can salvage a complete set of large rear wheeels and hinged folding parts from the junker figures backpack

i am attempting to create my own classics style generation 1 decepticon sixchanger sixshot figure using this guys custom
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/323396-sixshot.html

as a guide of sorts to work with

only thing i will be doing differant is that i will build the wings and wings backpack section out of various lego parts so that the wings are mounted on a ball and socket jointed system and i will also be salvagin the dragon head from my junker cybertron cryoscoruge so that i can mod the dragon head to be a bit more wolf like

i have already salvaged and modded the necesary parts from my cybertron defense scattershot classics skyfire/jetfire and cybertron leobreaker

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

by the way i prefer to pay by money order if at all possible