Want some G1 accessories (buy or trade)

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by DorkimusPrime, Nov 14, 2007.

1. DorkimusPrime

DorkimusPrime King of the Squirrels

I'm in need of hands and other accessories for a trio of G1/TRU reissue autobots:

Hoist - everything but the orange "wings" (radar panels), the rear lift thingy, and the head-mounted missiles. According to the directions, that means I need his fists, dual-missiles, and single-missiles.

Grapple - Everything that detaches. That would be fists, rockets, and rifle.

Inferno - same as Grapple, everything that can be removed...nozzle/wings, fists, rifle, missiles.

Jazz - all weapons - missile launcher, missiles, rifle,

The guns, IMO, are all secondary needs. It's the hands and other attachments that I'm really after, so they don't look like they've had their hands chopped off for stealing or something. Inferno is the only vintage G1 bot, and even then, I'm not worried about getting vintage G1 stuff to add on; I'm not collecting with intent to sell down the line or anything.

Also want some TRU reissue or original G1/G2 of...
    Ramjet
    Thrust
    Starscream
    Any combiners for Defensor or Superion (accessories not necessary) or really any other Scramble City-style combiner. I think it'd be fun to have a gestalt of bots from different combiners, and I'm not really picky which ones. :lol 
    G2 Dinobots (G1 are kinda pricy, and I think a blue Grimlock is awesome)

If you want anything as a trade, I have basically the entire movie line, and most non-movie-cast members would be up for trades, along with some movie cast members I have multiples of (all loose/complete with instructions/acc's), and then some other things. I have a FS/FT thread here:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?p=1718945

2. DorkimusPrime

DorkimusPrime King of the Squirrels

BUMP!