Want: RiD Molds, repaint fodder

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Transfotaku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

I'm looking for a few things. Namely, the gray colored X-Brawn from RiD, and the Prowl and Sideburn recolors that came out in Universe - the Prowl with the huge sticker on his hood, and the black repaint Sideburn. Also, Frostbite and Jawbreaker.

For repaints, I'm wanting a Classics Mirage, Energon Starscream, Cyb Brimstone OR RiD Bruticus, and all four of the Energon Omnibots and Terrorcons. The basic/scout dudes. Doesn't matter what color, since they're going to be repainted. They can be scuffed up and somewhat damaged, but not terribly so, and should have all parts.

I got some TFs, Marvel Uni, Joes, DC figs of various toylines, several other toylines and a few other things for trade. In process of listing them all again though, so it's in a 'just ask' state. Also, if price is right...

2. Transfotaku

Would also be interested in the Energon Dinobots, the ones that merge into Mega-Dinobot.

3. Transfotaku

Also, wanting the Legends Hot Rod from the Universe of '08. The single pack one, I got some of his DotM repaint already.

4. shottgunnMaraud

shottgunnMaraud Marauder Commander

I have the Mega Dinobot set......

5. Transfotaku

Adding a few things to the lists:

Want (not for repaints): DotM Thundercracker, Target Universe Constructicons (from the RiD Build Team), RotF Mindwipe, Cybertron Landmine, Rav (blue), Bumblebee (stealth) from the first movie, RotF Tailwhip, Cybertron Prime (first color), Universe Soundwave and Space Case (the original Universe), gold/yellow Vector Prime, Cyb Crosswise.

Figma R Dorothy Wayneright
    Revoltech Getter Arc

Wants (for the purpose to repaint): Universe Sideswipe OR ANY RiD Sideburn, Generation Red Alert OR ANY RiD Prowl (need both the RiDs or the Uni/Gen, can't have one and then the other).

They have to be from the same toyline. I need the Uni/Gen mold both OR both the RiD molds. Can't mix and match. They're going to be repainted into brothers again, so mixing and matching the lines would be a bit odd. I'd actually, to be honest, prefer the RiD based molds, if I was given the choice.

6. Transfotaku

Finally, my list of HAVES:

Smolder PCC MoC
    Rodimus 2 pack (Classic mold)
    Rodimus Energon
    Slugslinger Energon
    Prime Classic 2pack
    Megatron, same
    Inferno Uni
    Overhaul Cyb
    Scattorshot Cyb
    Hubcap 2010
    Depthcharge RotF (Boatshoes!)
    Sideways Armada
    Galvatron Uni
    Drift
    Icepick PCC
    Cyclonus Arm
    Demolishor Arm
    Dead End? RotF (red Scout car, Con, same mold as Nightbeat)
    Soundwave LoC
    Bumblebee/Goldbug Legend 2010
    Trailcutter (1 loose, 1 MoC)
    Rodimus DotM
    Zoom Out Realgear
    Dark MIlitary Team Arm (no missiles)
    Destruction Team Classics (tank and partners)
    Rescue Team Classics (fire truck, cop car, copter)
    Street Team Armada (the main Minicon team that was friends with the 3 humans)

Pics of these, and other non-TF toys I have for trade, coming up later.

ALSO: Adding to the wants here:

Movie Ironhide, deluxe size, any good one, black in color.

For repaints: Sideswipe Sidearm (with the guns, not the blades), Energon Tow-Line x2 (watch, soon as I get these, Hasbro announces Gen Skids), Movie Longarm x2 (again, Gen Hoist, day after I get these, bet you), Gen/RTS Tracks.

Yes, that's right, if anyone is keeping track...I'm wanting to repaint up a whole bunch of people into Diaclone guys. So the Uni Sideswipe/Sideburn or black Uni Sideburn? Deep Cover. Clamp Down for Red/Prowl. Awww yeah.

7. Transfotaku

I no longer have Energon Rodimus nor 2-pack Classic Prime

I no longer need the Legends Hot Rod from Uni. Nor the Target Constructicons. Don't need RTS Tracks either.