want perfect effect sundor

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 11, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

any idea what would be a reasonable price for the sundor half of the perfect effect sun and night set?

basicly i just want to buy the sundor half of the set minus the garboil half of it if at all possible.

right now i got me a crystal henkie sons of cybertron hot rod/rodimus with crystal fansproject protector armor set and side arm being deliver to me in the mail from big badtoystore sometime this week

if at all possibe i would like to buy the sundor half of the sundor/garboil sun and the night perfect effect set minus the garboil half of the set.

i figure as shared colorschemes go perfect sundor would go very well with protector rodimus as his own personel hawk mechabeast partner /targetmaster

between being a flight pack/high powered laser cannon/ flame thrower /lazersword style blade master partner i think sundor would really round out the set and kick it up to 11 and then some

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

anyone interested in selling the sundor half of perfect effects the sun and the night set?

i figure 35 might be a good price to pay for just the sundor half of the set

would 40 with shipping included in the cost be a better deal?

seriously i nee3d to get my hands on the sundor half of the sun and the moon perfect effect set and ifpossible i would like to pay by money order

3. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
  4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

how much you want for it?

does it still have its sword weapon piece and the part it uses to be mounted onto city
    commanders lower arm?