Want/Need List: G1 Cassettes/Kronoform/Microchange/Other

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by mellowmut, Feb 5, 2011.

1. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    List of Wanted Items: Cassettes/G1/Kronoform/Microchange/Other

Want List: Decided to update list into a single want/need list. Will be updated if/when I'm ever able to acquire any of this stuff. If anyone comes across any of this stuff online or is willing to sell from their personal collection let me know. Shoot me over a PM, quote me a price (with or without shipping), and brief few words on condition. I'm located in continental United States, California. And special thanks to Quint as he helped direct my search, provided valuable info, and also a few pics are his, not all as some some stolen from across net.

• Cassette: (ordered from level of rarity, low to high)
    • PreRub Laserbeak (has white rectangular sticker that just says 'Japan' under one of his wings)
    • G1 Frenzy -Frenzy Front- -Frenzy Back- [w/ rub sign. with or without stickers on legs, black plastic feet/joints, blue line across sticker decal, stamped: Hasbro 83 (top left) - c Takara Co Ltd Japan 1983 (bottom)]
    • G2 Dairu (Dial) from W Cassettebots Headmaster line (looking for ORIGINALS. no KO's. any condition. with or without weapons and/or boxes) **

• HK Steeljaw (blue decals) (HK Variant. has blue Rewind decals). **
    • HK Rewind -back- (painted decal, no chrome on chest, no tape roll/window decal on tape roll on decal side, no.rub sign/indent, came carded with blue steeljaw. Macau stamped)

• MB Ravage released by Milton Bradley (have MB label on bottom left hand corner of card. carded solo. has rubsign where the tape-roll sticker is. don't care if carded or not) **
    • MB Lazerbeak released by Milton Bradley (have MB label on bottom left hand corner of card. carded solo. has rubsign where the tape-roll sticker is. don't care if carded or not) **
    • MC-01 Variant (has Frenzy's arms/hands while everything else is Rumble. has Takara written across sticker/decal)**
    • Shiantai Frenzy (says Shiantai across tape/label side. came with Shiantai CassetteMan)**(unsure if exists)
    • HK Overkill & Slugfest (looking for one with no Macau manufacturer stamp. In it's place has a straight line or what looks like an upraised bar, like someone poured plastic over it)

• Mini-Cassette Clear Cases for TF Cassettes (w/ or without Takara stamp. preferably with but will take any)
    • Mini-Cassette Paper Inserts for Cassette Cases (go inside cassette case and serve as tech specs. just let me know what you have)
    • Any other variant, custom, rare, or KO cassette (always

MicroChange:
    • MC-12 from Pre Transformers Takara Microman Micro Change line. Megatron with blue leg insides (prefeerbably in box and complete but willing to look at if missing some pieces)
    • Instruction Manual for MC-07 Browning or MC-11 S&W Magnum 44 **
    • Microchange Cassette DX Giftset Box from Pre Transformers Takara Microman Microchange line(longshot, but would just like the box & foam/plastic insert in any condition. the better the condition the more the interest. one can dream no?) **
    • Microchange Cassette Boxes for Lazerbeak/Condor, Ravage/Jaguar, and Micros/Frenzy, from Pre Transformers Takara Microman Microchange line(just the box & foam/plastic insert in any condition. the better the condition the more the interest. with or without instructions/advertisement material) **

Soundwave:
    • IGA Mexican Soundwave (black feet, mexican box, stamped Made in France behind cassette door or bar over it?) (any condition, complete or loose)

Other:
    • Myclone Chase Figures (Thundercracker, Lava Galvatron, Alert, Clear Optims, Clear Megatron, Dirge)
    • AniMyclone Chase Figures (condor, jaguar)
    • Decoy Megatron, Soundwave, Frenzy, Laserbeak & Ravage (any color)
    • Kabaya Kits (KO or Original): Steeljaw, Ravage , Laserbeak, Frenzy. **
    • HI-BAND Blaster Watch-Q AM Radio Takara Kornoform Watch (doubles as a watch and AM Radio) (any condition and any color. preferably in working order and complete. with or without box) **

**If item has a double star there may be a possible finders fee in it for you if you help point me in the right direction, or it's a source I wasn't already aware of, and/or your communication to me led me to purchase the product. Depends on the figure, how badly I wanted it, rarity, price purchased at, and/or condition. Incentive for your time and going that extra step.
    Thanks for reading. For the most part this list is my personal shopping list. Don't really expect to be able to acquire too much stuff, if any, through this post. regardless it's cool to have. Helps me keep an inventory and track.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    List of Items Aquired

bump

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  3. mellowmut

mellowmut Sidekick

News Credits:
    bump