WANT- Munitioner and Explorer

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Big Dawg, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys- well I did the easy part, I finally acquired a set of energon combaticons. Now the hard part is getting munitioner and explorer, preferably through a mutually beneficial trade! I won't make this a long winded post, but I will say that I live in canada and I value the set around $2-250. I will post some of my higher value traders and allow anyone with Munitioner and Explorer available to make me offers. I would like a multi send and I will track and insure anything related to this trade. I will also provide pics upon request for any of these items. Also, please don't send me offers to sell me these guys- I just don't have it in the TF budget right now.

my feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/457833-big-dawg.html

The goods I have for trade:
    -G1 shockwave, excellent condition, everything complete. Needs a new big chest sticker (basically the only thing wrong with him)
    -2007 movie leader brawl complete excellent condition
    -Takara MP Megatron with Justitoys upgrade kit- everything is present and includes boxes. There are a couple of small flaws with megatron (missing one knee guard and a couple of stress marks on inner leg hinges) and he has cosmic rust, which I will clean with brass-o if someone wants this piece.
    -ROTF leader prime (blades or hooks, have both available)
    -random classics (astrotrain, rotf bludgeon, drift, although if the deal is close and someone wants one or two deluxes I have pretty much the whole classic line in my personal collection that I coudl throw in to get it done)
    -Cybertron leader prime- complete with instructions
    -RID scourge (leader)- small scuff on front bumber and slight scuffs on trailer chrome- still beautiful display piece and complete
    -TRU MP hotrod complete and have box. no QC issues and I have transformed him a number of times with no issues.
    -Revoltech megatron, complete with box
    -Vintage MOTU eternia, 80-90% complete, with damaged original box (value this at around 4-500 and shipping would be around $100 so this would be a large trade or trade and cash)
    -various other things in my trade thread that might interest you: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items...ades-prices-updated-june-18-vintage-motu.html

hopefully someone finds some stuff they would be willing to trade for here. You would make me very happy.

2. Big Dawg

News Credits:
    bump

3. Big Dawg

News Credits:
    bump