Want MP-2 Ultra Magnus, Opened or Loose is OK

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Darknova4life, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Darknova4life

Darknova4life Well-Known Member

Please delete thread

2. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    you would pretty much have to trade everything you got listed there plus add more to it if you wanted a first run MP Magnus..

He is being reissued though, i believe the preorder is up for him at BBTS or he may even be in stock now.. I dunno how good the reissue will be though since all reissues are changed a bit to tell them apart from the first run figures..

Good Luck , he is a great figure

3. KING KONVOY

KING KONVOY Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you should consider selling all those items to BBTS for cash or store credit. you can use the store credit for MP-02 and other figures.

4. Darknova4life

Darknova4life Well-Known Member

Oh, I realize that what's left of my B/S/T list won't likely add up to a MP Magnus. But if it can shave the price a bit, It'd be worth it. Like I said, any combination of money and trade would work for me.

I also don't care if it's first run. Or sealed. I know a new batch is being released, but I wanted to see if I could get a loose/opened one for less before I go that route.

5. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Honestly, I had one before and sold him loose with chrome wear for nearly $200. I just rebought him at BBTS, and he is in stock, for $104.99. I think that is a GREAT Price and I don't think you will get him any cheaper.

Just a head's up!