Want: MP-08 Grimlock, VF-25 Michael

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Lord Of Tetris, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I realize that MP Grimlock and the Bandai 1/60 VF-25 are hot items, difficult to buy secondhand because everyone has one that they really like. I was going to buy them off HLJ anyway, but before I did that I thought it was worth a shot to see if anyone wanted to let go of theirs.

HLJ has the best prices I've seen on these items, and Grimlock sells for $133 and Michael's VF-25 costs $165.

MP-08 Grimlock
    1/60 DX Chogokin VF-25G Messiah Valkyrie Michael Custom

It would be great if someone was willing to let go of theirs for prices lower than HLJ's, but I'm not against paying $133 for Grimlock and $165 for the VF-25 if the quality is near-mint. I'll also pay for shipping.

I don't ask for MISB, and I don't mind a scratch or two. I'd just put the box into a closet after opening it, so the condition of the box doesn't matter much to me either. All I ask for is a complete figure, loose or boxed does not matter, with all the accessories. Figures should be in good enough condition to be played with and displayed.

Again, I realize this is a long shot. If nobody's willing to let go of theirs, then that's fine, I'll get them off HLJ.

2. Lord Of Tetris

Bump of the day.

3. Lord Of Tetris

Bump.

4. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    FYI, it'll cost you $20 to ship the grimlock from HLJ. Buying it from BBTS or any US retailers should cost you the same and be easier to fix if there's a problem.

Also, since they are reissuing grimlock AND making an exclusive one I doubt it'll sell out so I say look for sales.

Good luck.

5. Lord Of Tetris

I knew the exclusive. I think the exclusive has some hideous paint job that substitutes black for "comic book blue" and it costs something like $200.

I also know about it getting an October reissue, but does that mean it will get any cheaper?

6. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Anime-export has better prices on both of them, try them out.

7. Lord Of Tetris

Bump.

8. Lord Of Tetris

Daily bump.

9. Lord Of Tetris

Hello,

It's been 3 months since I started this thread, and I'm still getting (a lot of!) PM's with people's offers for an MP Grimlock. I suppose it's prudent first to thank everyone for responding to this post, and I want to let everyone know that I have long since purchased an MP Grimlock for $145 shipped (which you'll notice means I went up in the haggling, so I think I pay fair prices).

HOWEVER! I am still looking for the Bandai 1/60 VF-25 figure, the blue version ("Michael") with the armor. If anyone is willing to sell that, the deal is still open.