Want list, all eras

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Transfotaku, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

If someone can pick up Target Superion on clearance, I'd pay cost+shipping of whatever the clearance price is. My Target seem to have sold out their Supes before I could nab one.

If someone has a BotCon Razorclaw for trade or sale, I'd be interested in that figure.

I'd like the Universe repaints of the RID Bot Bros. Namely, Ratchet (red X-Brawn), the black repaint of Sideburn, and the 'Prowl' repaint of Prowl. The pure white sports car mode with the giant Autobot symbol. Only versions of those molds I don't got, and I enjoy those.

EDIT: Might as well try to nab the last few Cybertron Scouts I need. I'm looking for the following then:

Scrapmetal (Blue and Yellow...or Yellow and whatever color and I can repaint it, if blue is so rare)
    Hightail
    Ransack GTS
    Shortround

I'm also looking to complete my Predaking. I need the foot that came with the Rhino, the hand that came with the Tiger, and the big cannon.

Willing to buy, for a good price. Possible trades too, if you shoot me a list of your wants so I can see what you got.