Want: Classics Cosmos and Activators Dirge MOSC

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Lbsammills51, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello,

I'm tired of looking for these two in stores and online; even eBay doesn't always list Cosmos. So I'm looking for a Universe Legends Class Cosmos (no other Legends from that wave, just Cosmos) and an Animated Activators Dirge. Unopened figures only. I'm looking to pay retail, plus shipping, but if need be I'll go a little higher. I won't go higher than $10 though until I see them going for that or more regularly (especially if they never make it out to California again for retail and HTS never bothers to relist them) on eBay or elsewhere. If you have one or both, PM me. I can pay via Paypal. I also live in California, if that helps you figure out shipping.

Update: I just need Activators Dirge now. I picked up Cosmos online off Robot Kingdom. However, if you happen to have a G1 Slag missle launcher (that still works), let me know. I forgot I still need one of those to complete my G1 Slag. If you have that and an unopened Activators Dirge, even better.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  2. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Me and you are in the same boat, bud. I'm looking for a MOSC Activator Dirge too. Let me know if you hear of any good news, I live in Cali as well. So hit me should you find some or find someone that has several of them.

3. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll definetly let you know if I find someone/some place with extras!

4. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Thanks!