WANT Botcon 2011 Thundercracker...WILL TRADE Gen. Warpath, Wheeljack & Thundercracker

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by dharmacon, Jun 2, 2011.

1. dharmacon

dharmacon More Than Meets The Isle

News Credits:
    UPDATED: Am now offering FOUR figures + TF accessories.

Title pretty much says it all... I want this year's Botcon Actionmaster Thundercracker, and am willing to trade Generations Warpath, Wheeljack and Thundercracker for him. All three are loose but dead mint... went straight from package to shelf.

As a deal sweetener, I will throw in a second, MOSC Generations Thundercracker that you can keep, sell, do whatever you want with. That's FOUR hard-to-find figures for only one Botcon souvenir figure! I'm also willing to throw in a few parts of your choice from my parts list to make the deal even sweeter for you.

I am willing to ship first if you like, although I will only do so with a member that has established feedback here. Check my feedback on both eBay and these boards to be assured that I'm an honest, reputable dealer.

Please PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

2. matrixprime

matrixprime AJ's Toy Chest Owner

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If its true, good luck to you trading three regular figures for an exclusive that costs more than the three figures combined.

I'll give ya a bump just to help out though.

3. dharmacon

News Credits:
    Appreciate it, thanks!

If past Botcons are any indications, a deluxe exclusive will cost somewhere around $40-45. The three figures I'm trading cost nearly $40 at retail when tax is factored in, and people are paying more like $60 + shipping on eBay these days for them all because of how hard they are to find. When viewed in that light, I think it's a reasonably fair trade. I'm not expecting dozens of offers, but surely there must be someone at Botcon who thinks that AM Thundercracker looks terrible... but has been itching to get Warpath, Wheeljack and TC at non-scalper prices.

4. dharmacon

News Credits:
    Bump. Updated my offer to FOUR Generations figures.