Want a windcharger? Look inside!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Demerge, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Demerge

Demerge Dimension-Ripper

13/04/11 Update!
    Hey guys, I have messaged some of you back about the Winchargers... Ive bought out countless stores.. I will be returning to see if they restock. Im damn determined to see i at the very least fulfill the orders i have. I also have ONE complete set of rts legends if anyone wants em! the price on that is a bit different, but ill see if we can work out something via PM!
    Anyway, i will do everything in my power to aquire more, and when i do, ill open up for orders again after ive fulfilled everyone elses.. It might end up that I start a new thread.. But ill cross that bridge when i come to it!
    Cheers guys!
    Mike

11/04/11 ANOTHER MEGATON UPDATE!

Bot's, Con's LEND MY YOUR SERVO'S!
    I now have a pretty hefty waiting list. I WILL BE ACCEPTING MORE REQUESTS ONCE THESE ONES HAVE BEEN FULFILLED.
    WHAT THIS MEANS IS:
    Please Hold Off on messaging me untill I post again saying I have more, at which point, the waiting list will most likely re-open!
    I just want to say im really glad I can help out some of you, and I hope im able to fulfill every single one of your guys requests! because this leaves me with a hell of a warm feeling!
    Thanks guys, and i hope some of you start seeing your windchargers soon!

Original PostRight guys, I know alot of you are struggling to find a RTS Windcharger... and that sucks!
    Over here, in my area? they are littered around the place.. So, I figured.. i'll help the community out... Tho my post count is pitifully low.. I have lurked here for a long while.. anyway.. on to the proposition:
    I'll take orders, first come, first serve... for Windchargers!
    The price is $42 a piece. Although that is shipped, and with a tracking number. And it gives me very little profit. like.. around 2 bucks!
    the price breakdown is as follows:
    Windcharger: £7-8 depending on which store I can get some from.
    Packaging : £5 (those post packets are expensive! tho it will be bubble wrapped!)
    Postage (TRACKED): £12 (this is based on the last windcharger I sold on here, which was to the states.. price might be adjustable here.. if you dont care about tracking numbers.. etc.. let me know!)
    Anywho.. if your interested. PM me! As soon as I know you want one, ill buy em for you! I wont take paypal untill i have the figure in my hands, ready to ship to you. So.. serious messages only guys!
    But yeah, thanks for readin the ol' wall of text!
    Cheers,
    Mike.

2. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    could you locate one of those ravage infiltration sets over there?
    I would gladly purchase one of those...they are NONE to be found here...

3. Demerge

Demerge Dimension-Ripper

UPDATE: I just did a run to my usual stores, and managed to pickup 5 of them, 3 of which are spoken for already. So I have two ready to ship! SO KEEP THE PM'S COMING GUYS.
    also, ill do weekly runs untill i physically cant find anymore. And itll be on a first come, first serve basis. so the earlier the PM's come in, the more likely you are to get one!
    Thanks guys!

EDIT: make that one left!

DOUBLE EDIT: 2 have been SOLD, and the other 3 are on hold. from here on out, your on the wating list! But since this is becoming such a surefire hit, i think ill make the visits bi-weekly! so ill go out tomorrow and try and find some more! thanks again guys!

4. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

I'll take one of the two windchargers.

5. Mastergeorge

Mastergeorge I should burn my wallet.

News Credits:
    I would take one. Just that I cannot afford the price... Yeah. I'm broke. :( 

6. ChristianTroy

ChristianTroy Active Member

I would love to grab one!

7. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    PM Sent. Lemme know!

8. Demerge

Demerge Dimension-Ripper

ANOTHER MEGATON UPDATE!

Bot's, Con's LEND MY YOUR SERVO'S!
    I now have a pretty hefty waiting list. I WILL BE ACCEPTING MORE REQUESTS ONCE THESE ONES HAVE BEEN FULFILLED.
    WHAT THIS MEANS IS:
    Please Hold Off on messaging me untill I post again saying i have more, at which point, the waiting list will most likely re-open!
    i just want to say im really glad i can help out some of you, and i hope im able to fulfill every single one of your guys requests! because this leaves me with a hell of a warm feeling!
    Thanks guys, and i hope some of you start seeing your windchargers soon!
    Mike!

9. Mayhem_Prime

Mayhem_Prime Steggo-puss

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    put me down on the list.

10. Demerge

Demerge Dimension-Ripper

13/04/11 Update! Hey guys, I have messaged some of you back about the Winchargers... ive bought out countless stores.. I will be returning to see if they restock. Im damn determined to see i at the very least fulfill the orders i have. I also have ONE complete set of rts legends if anyone wants em! the price on that is a bit different, but ill see if we can work out something via PM!
    Anyway, i will do everything in my power to aquire more, and when i do, ill open up for orders again after ive fulfilled everyone elses.. It might end up I start a new thread.. but ill cross that bridge when i come to it!
    Cheers guys!
    Mike

11. STRAKER454

STRAKER454 Police Box Traveler

Sounds good! Thanks for keeping us posted. ^_^

12. DJW107PRIME

DJW107PRIME Autobot Hero TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Yo trust this man he is all aces.