Walmart Exclusives... restock?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TJOmega, Mar 17, 2008.

1. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Anyone know if the Walmart exclusive deluxes are going to be restocked at some point? There isn't one I can get to around here that has had them and the one time I found a Walmart that did, the only one left was Jolt. I'm after these pretty bad but they seem to be running dry obscenely fast.

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I really doubt they will be, like most of the other deluxes. At least in my Walmart's (actually, 3 of them) case, they got a few cases of these and a shitload of older stuff at the same time. The new stuff sold, old stuff shelfwarmed. I don't see them coming back any time soon, if at all, just because of how clogged the shelves are with old stuff and Camshafts.

3. UltraDevmodious

UltraDevmodious Well-Known Member

Multiple Walmart’s got them in sold out and haven’t received any back in stock around most of Orange County and San Diego County, California. I have been looking and only found 2 badly beat up jolts and that was 2 weeks ago. Some collector shops have bought some up and have marked them up to 22-25 (Grindcore and Big Daddy) and 16-20 bucks (Jolt and Divebomb). But after finding them for 10 bucks I fail to see a point to picking any up for that price….other than Grindcore...which I picked up :( 

4. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Around here, the WM-exclusives came in, Big Daddy and Grindcore sold out immediately, and Divebomb and Jolt hung around a bit longer. The "display box" cases have been restocked, but with a mix of older and Allspark Power toys, instead of the WM-exclusives (even the display boxes themselves have the older toys pictured on them instead of exclusives.). Haven't seen any restocks of the exclusive Cybertron repaints yet. I'm happy I was able to get one Big Daddy at least. I'd like Grindcore too, but I'm not losing any sleep if I never see one in a store.

5. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I grabbed Divebomb, but haven't seen any others. Really hoping I don't have to look to eBay...

6. unicronhq

unicronhq Banned

News Credits:
    i got jolt and divebomb last friday at the walmart on speedway in tucson. that was the last 2 they had of the 4 exclusives and one of the stockers said they were not expecting any new transformers stock until maybe the end of april at the earliest.

they still have cybertron shelf warmers there along with some of the older movie line that no one wants anymore,
    I really wanted grindcore and big daddy but i am not really willing to pay $50 plus to get the two with shipping on top of that from BBTS or ebay so for now i will hang with the two that i was lucky to scoop up.

7. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    The exclusives up here in Vancouver have gone fast as well. I was lucky and found all four this past weekend. Looks like Grindcore is short-packed, dunno about Big Daddy though.

8. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Check for them online, too. They might be back on walmart.com at one point.

9. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    That's what I'm banking on... I've got a link bookmarked to them if they come back, the three I need are in my shopping cart as well and their listings haven't been deleted, so they might still be expecting more stock.

...at least I hope, I REALLY dont want to have to go to eBay for these especially since most lots of the exclusives have Jolt who I dont need

10. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I better head back to Wal-Mart to see if they have any left as I still want to get Divebomb. Picked up Big Daddy and Grindcore the first time I saw them...glad I did now.

11. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

I have never seen Big Daddy or Grindcore in stores

I gave up searching :( 

I think I'll just keep an eye on walmart's website.

12. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i grabbed big daddy from a collectors shop, but for only 11.99, and i traded him stuff that i got for free too, so it really didnt even cost me anything...i may have to go check walmart and see if there are more of these guys lying around...i dont really want them, but if i can help other people out, i might...

13. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Well-Known Member

Heck with the Deluxes, when is Masterpiece Starscream coming back?

14. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With any luck, maybe they'll be re-released later in the year in Universe packaging? Even Wal-Mart's website said "Universe" and the characters are obvious homages to G1 guys, so I think they were originally intended to be Universe, but the timing was off... Here's hoping, at least... We should ask at Botcon.

Chris

15. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I have not seen anything around me

16. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I have seen them on the endcaps at one Walmart but that is about it.

17. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Never even showed up here in Manchester NH yet. :(  I'm hoping to score one of each before botcon.. I don't want to pay jacked up prices at the convention for $10 figures.

18. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I haven't seen a restock anywhere.

I only wanted a Big Daddy, and out of 3 WM's I frequent, I only saw him once, and he was the last one. Glad I snagged him, too. Never did open him yet...I'm waiting until I'm in need of a fix, though, cause I don't want any of the movie repaints, with the exception of Premium BB, and that is just for the new head with the battle mask, course, stealth 'bee would do fine for that, too.

19. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

Ha! I never thought of stashing a TF so I could open it when I need a fix!

pure genius

20. soundwaves man

soundwaves man Guest

like from the cybertron line