Walmart.com selling MP Skywarp for only $39.99 after gift $10 gift card

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by JPCERTIFIED, Dec 13, 2009.

1. JPCERTIFIED

JPCERTIFIED Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  2. Rodimal Magnus

Rodimal Magnus A Touch of Destiny

You'd still have to pay $49.00 to get the first Skywarp. The E-card is toward other purchases beyond Skywarp, you can't turn it around and use it on the same transaction you just made retroactively, that's not how it works. You could get another one for $39.00 if you wanted but what would be pointless unless you really needed two of him for some reason. *shrugs* I guess you could turn around and sell the first one on Ebay to get your $40 back. I have to admit the $10 e-card is cool though.

Out

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  3. Trippanator

Trippanator Autobot

Ebay:
    Wasnt he just 25? Maybe it was just certain stores

4. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

yup, it was just an isolated case in a wm in california. but it might be a sign of a nationwide rollback, as he's $30 in a wm here in arizona.

5. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wonder how many more times this deal can be posted. We up to what, 20x now?

6. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

Speaking of MP Skywarp, I think it's funny how a few months ago people were going insane because the stock was non-replenishable. I also remember some story where this dude was being "Robin Hood" because some dad bought 15 MP Skywarps. Then "Robin Hood" took his cart and hid it so he and another collector can get one.

7. Alung

Alung Lazybot

News Credits:
    Yea! When I hear something would be limited, I get scared that I'll never be able to get one. But in the end, there's always enough to go around. I guess it's impatience rather than fearing you'll never see one. Heck, I still see some people selling MISB Walmart Starscreams on this board.