Walloffame.net-reputable or reliable?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Omega Supreme-1, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Is this site reputable or trustworthy? I've been looking around for cheap Gundam model kits. Has anyone done business with them or does anyone have suggestions of sites that I could use for cheap model kits?

2. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Never heard of them. Only place I have purchased Gundam kits from online is http://www.agesthreeandup.com/ A3U's prices are as good/or better than any other online retaler, plus flat shipping of $10 makes it a good idea to buy multiple kits when ordering. You also have the added bonuss of purchasing from a site sponcer and board member (Spencer) who happens to be a pretty cool guy.

And just think...if you have a problem just air the dirty laundry out here on the board and you know you'll get a quick resolution. :thumb 

3. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Oooh, okay, I can add to this. I actually had a very mixed experience with WallofFame. They were the site that, a few months ago, was selling a "Leader Brawl" (with a photo and everything) for $25. I took the chance and ordered with them, as did several other folks on this site. Turns out it was actually the $10 Deluxe Brawl figure, for which I had paid 2.5 times too much. D'oh!

BUT, once alerted to the mistake, they were really good about correcting it. I sent the toy back to them for a full refund, and they even covered the return shipping cost. They seemed adequately apologetic for the mistake.

Was the listing an honest mistake, or were they trying to rip off unknowing fans? Hard to say for sure, but I'd like to be able to give them the benefit of the doubt.

So, I would say, approach with a hint of caution, and you might want to make sure it's the right item. But they seemed to me to be generally on the level. Good luck!

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    all my gundam kits come from gundamshop.com or hlj.com

I don't even bother looking anywhere else.