Wallas Toy Reviews: Polish Edition

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Wallas, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Wallas

Wallas The Polish Toy Guy

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This will be likely a very odd topic thread for most of you English Speakers... because I send this message to all Polish-speaking Transformers fans taking refuge among countries outside of our home planet of Poland. We, Polish reviewers are here. We are waiting.

Yes, this is basically a thread where I collect my Polish toy review, WRWs, in case there are some speakers of my language in here that don't use Polish websites because, for example, they live in foreign Polonia communities.

This is the only topic on TFW where I will post these videos and use independent threads only for English-using content, so there is no mass-spread contamination with stuff most of you can't understand ;) 

Also, those of you who watch the videos anyway, please don't hit "dislike" just because it's in Polish. You were warned about the language beforehand.

With that said, let's go about it in a chronological order of WRWs I made.

1. RTS Legends Optimus Prime
    WRW - Legends Optimus Prime - Transformers Reveal The Shield recenzja PL - YouTube

2. DOTM Deluxe Bumblebee
    WRW - Deluxe Bumblebee - Transformers Dark Of The Moon recenzja PL - YouTube

3. DOTM Voyager Ironhide
    WRW - Voyager Ironhide - Transformers Dark Of The Moon recenzja PL - YouTube

4. DOTM Deluxe Roadbuster
    WRW - Deluxe Roadbuster - Transformers Dark Of The Moon recenzja PL - YouTube

5. G2 Beachcomber
    WRW - Beachcomber - Transformers Generation 2 recenzja PL - YouTube

6. DOTM Skyhammer
    WRW - Voyager Skyhammer - Transformers Dark Of The Moon recenzja PL - YouTube

7. DOTM Voyager Optimus Prime
    WRW - Voyager Optimus Prime - Transformers Dark Of The Moon Recenzja PL - YouTube

8. DOTM Legion Topspin
    WRW - Legion TopSpin - Transformers Dark Of The Moon recenzja PL - YouTube

9. DOTM Legion Sideswipe
    WRW - Legion Sideswipe - Transformers Dark Of The Moon recenzja PL - YouTube

10. DOTM Deluxe Ratchet
    WRW - Deluxe Ratchet - Transformers Dark Of The Moon recenzja PL - YouTube

That's all for now, second wave will come soon.

Hope those of you who can understand these will like them. For those wanting more English reviews, contact me and tell me what you want to see, my collection is posted on TFW for reference