Wal-Mart Is Stocking Wave 3 Movie Figures.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by GrimlockAutobot, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    I've been reading alot of the threads on here and it seems like alot of collectors are mostly checking Target for '08 Bee and company.

I'm here to tell you that Wal-Mart is now beginning to stock the wave 3 movie figures. I went to my local WM today and got two '08 Bumblebees.

There's an interesting story that goes along with it as well. I was with my wife and we pretty much went straight for the toy aisle.

I went for the aisle itself and she went for the unopened cases at the end of one of the aisles. Well, I get to the movie toys and all I see is Arcee and Dreadwing and I say to to myself: "Damn I missed the Bumblebees!!"

Well I go back to my wife who is scoping out the boxes and she points one out that says "WV 3 Movie Deluxe" and she breaks open the case.

She pulled out two case fresh '08 Bumblebees and an Arcee. I bought both of them and the Arcee for my daughter. GOD I LOVE MY WIFE!!

Anyway for those of you hunters out there, be sure to check out Wal-Mart in your journey!!

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nice story, but I think this has already been reported. Though I think it's been mostly target sightings.

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the update, but once an item has been sighted, we don't need new threads in News about different retailers stocking it.

You may want to post the info in your state's sightings forum, to let others near you know where they're available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.