Waiting for a package sucks.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hyperoptic, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Agreed. The wait for my complete loose Alt. Battle Ravage from Canada was like the longest two weeks of my life. I learned about how customs cause EVERYTHING to be super slow that time.

Then there are my packages from Japan, which I always ship SAL because they're cheaper. The wait always sucks for those, too.

2. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

You think just waiting for the package alone sucks? Try waiting for my entire collection to be shipped from Sicily to California. I've been without my TFs for nearly two months now (save what I bought during my move) and it's driving me insane!

3. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

I think this takes the cake for the "worst wait ever for a package" award.

4. Geof7609

Geof7609 Brake Pioneer

What also sucks is waiting 2 weeks for a package... then finding out it just shipped today, which was the case with the Skids/Mudflap Ice Cream Truck labels set I ordered from Reprolabels. WTF? How long does it take to pack up one or two sheets of stickers? Guess now I see why they charge a flat $2 shipping fee regardless of your order.

5. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

6. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Had it happen to me 2 days ago... the guy waited 2 weeks before shipping from Australia... :banghead: 

7. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    USPS gave me a missent when I went to check my package status this morning. It was supposed to arrive today...now will probably come in on Monday.

Darn, I stayed at home just to receive it. Monday I'll probably be out and the package sent to the Post Office.

Times like these you swear to never touch eBay again, but then a new offer comes up.

8. batcam11

batcam11 SHINIGAMI CHOP!!!

im already waiting for 2 weeks for Armada Optimus Prime ..that sucks

9. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi, I thought I'd ask this.

Do you guys feel a diminished love for the toy after waiting so long? Something like, "Boy you sure are disappointing for something I had to wait weeks for."

Just would like to know your opinions for interest's sake.

10. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    nope, it just makes me get all excited when it finally comes in. i literally opened the shipping box of encore prime in the post office and walked all the way home just gazing on the awesomeness

11. TornadoQuakeX

I did with ROTF Voyager Long haul. At the time when I ordered him, I was obsessed with him in the video game for PS3. Then I stopped playing the game for a while and when I finally got him in the mail I was like ....meh. He's a good figure and all, but it was kind of one of those "too little too late" moments.

12. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    Waiting just 2 months? That's nothing! I paid for an Alex Milne TFcon Classics Lithograph back on the 18th of May. 3 Months later & it still hadn't arrived so I sent them a friendly email asking about its whereabouts. On the 24th of August they replied with "Thanks for your message, a replacement will be sent to you". Now it's been 4 months since I paid for it & I haven't received anything. -_- But since a big deal of this issue was made on another site, I haven't lost all hope yet. :) 

13. Yigal

Yigal Dutch Meeting camera man

Ebay:
    I bought a lot of Universe transformers and 2 autoscouts in the beginning of May this year, from a online store in China. The freakin autoscouts where delayed AGAIN and that caused my package to be shipped July 31st with express post. So I thought: "Finally!!!". But ooooo nooooo, suddenly the package gets lost. Tracking says: "Item left for destination Holland on July 31".

After 5 weeks, September 8th, I get the deliveryman on my doorstep. We have your package. Customs took it in. They bloody took the express package, which had arrived on the second of august, and hold it for 5 weeks!!

So finally I had my package with Universe goodies after 4 months......

14. Megablah

Megablah Likes Universe Galvatron but dislikes TR Galvatron Veteran

News Credits:
    I'll tell you what sucks, getting a much waited for package right as you are walking out the door to go to work then having to wait 9 hours until you get off work to open it! (True story: this happened to me today.)

15. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    ...or you could take it with you and open it at work, or on a lunch break.

16. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    I won an Armada Scavenger and Energon Treadbolt off of ebay, paid very quickly, and waited. And waited. And waited.

Finally, after a month of waiting, I waited some more. I got fed up and got a refund through Paypal. The only thing worse than waiting for a package to arrive is waiting for a package to arrive that has never been sent.

17. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    I have to either wait on PayPal to make a deposit into my bank account or for my debit card's pin to arrive so I can place an order and either wait for something to ship from Japan (and likely hit customs...ugh) or wait for something to ship from..wherever BBTS has stuff at.

18. Aigis

Aigis Anti Shadow Weapon TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I ordered ROTF Arcee and the ice cream twins from HTS and according to the Fedex website they were supposed to arrive tomorrow, but now it says I won't get them til Friday. RAGE.:mad 

19. caecae22

caecae22 Fifth Face of Darkness

Twitter:
    waitin for animated shockwave 2 arrive its been 2 days and it will take atleast a week.

20. TornadoQuakeX

Just ordered another HA Skids form Toysrus.com. I got one from Target.com, but so far everyone's been getting Sideswipe in their packages. Mine won't arrive until sometime this week. When it comes and it's Sideswipe I'm going to return it. Hopefully the one from toysrus.com is really Skids this time.