Waiting for a package sucks.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hyperoptic, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    another day :tumbleweed: 
    :cry  :mad  :cry 

:banghead: 

2. Triple Melter

Triple Melter EGG GANG™

What sucks is when you get the package and open your presents you're back shopping again lookin for the next high

3. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Not true!
    *Surfs eBay & twitches*

4. CowColor

CowColor Get Money™

Or waiting for them to mail it, thats just more time for you to wait.

5. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

Argh that's the worst! Can't tell you how many times that has happened to me! It's either holidays, or I just randomly decide to buy something online on a Saturday and I got to wait another day for it to start shipping!

The worst thing that's ever happened to me was when I ordered Rotf Jetfire around late June, and the day before I got him in the mail I went to Walmart and guess what I found sitting all by itself in the TF aisle. V_V funny thing is I've never seen a single Jetfire in any store since that day. Clearly the toy gods hate me.

6. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    waiting for 1 is hell yes. but try waiting for 4 at the same time lol

but of course no patience for such things doesnt help either....

7. KingGrimlock

KingGrimlock Assuming Direct Control

Was supposed to get revoltech yoko and gurren lagann for my birthday, but they backordered it and i've been waiting for a while now(almost a month)

8. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    :lol  I hear you Do0d! ;) 

9. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Whats worse then waiting? Going to the mail box.... expecting your sweet ass new toy... and what do you get? BILLS!!! lol, That texas electric bill always reminds me "Hey man, Deszarus is gonna have to wait because its SUPER hot in texas and i'd rather be cool"

or you know what really sucks? Having nothing to look forward to. Currently, i'm saving money for Deszarus so I won't' be buying much for the next couple of months.

10. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

LOL, that's how it works. A fellow TFfan in upstate S.C. was waiting for a long time for a HA Sideswipe to appear in stores around him. He waited nearly a month after I purchased it here in Charleston, which was unusual because the toys usually make their way down from upstate rather than in the way it happened this time. He paid me to send him one which took only a day to get to him...and of course, he goes to the store that day/night and what does he see on the shelf?

11. cuters

cuters Diabolist

i,ve been waiting almost 5 months for henkei dirge and thrust from a toy store in hawaii won't say the name of store but they run a gong show i,ll never order from them again.

12. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    ^ Smells like TNJ (Toys N Joys) to me.....

13. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    I can't wait for my City Commander set

14. cuters

cuters Diabolist

yup they told me they had them in hand paid priority shipping to (because i was told my order was in stock) but it never came called them some guy said there was a mistake then i was put on a 1 week waiting list longest week of my life going to call them again for like the 6th time if buddy tells me one more week i,m probably not going to handle it well lol

15. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    TNJ online store is notorious for this kind of incidents.... many horror stories can be found with a google search. Good luck with your case!

16. cuters

cuters Diabolist

thanx after reading the bad reviews they have i,m really kicking myself for not useing old faithfull they never let me down

17. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ive reciently discovered the joys that are the masterpiece seekers. so far ive got starscream and thundercracker. ive just bought skywarp from hong kong and have a 2 week wait for it :( . waiting for packages does indeed suck. although not as much as waiting for my device label blaster which has been pushed back till december .....double :(  :( 

18. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    no way

i cant believe i was just complaining about packages taking for ever and then the door knocked and there was my MP5 with upgrade kit and light up kremzeek and quint prosecuter. i couldnt believe my eyes fed ex really came through this time. this figure is truly a masterpiece(especially when you put the upgrade die cast pistol handles on). the transformation had to take me 45minutes although i was being very careful, there was a guy on another forum that said his friend broke his brand new one in half transforming him, so needless to say i wasnt taking any chances. i still have 4 other small orders that are late but getting this one just make me feel very lucky that i got a few more coming whether they are late or not, but to tell the truth that might wear off by tomorrow. by the way anyone else have trouble with his waist connectors not being secured and him toppling over from the waist? you know what i mean those elongated slide rods that fold on top of one another compessing down to make the waist juncture between the upper torsel and the waist and lower region? thanks

19. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    :mail 

Shweeet!
    Complete MW collection just arrived + Rotorstorm !!!!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  20. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

I think I can give a good contribution to this thread now.

Waiting for a package does indeed suck. Especially when you know the package you're waiting for WILL have the wrong figure in it and you have to send it back the second you get it. *coughtarget.comcough* ....no, I will never drop this.