Waiting for a package sucks.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hyperoptic, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

wave5__58283.1498939465.1280.1280__60402.1499115410.jpg Screenshot_2017-08-01-19-42-41-1.png 201604_0347_fibff_sm.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Which one?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Reichstein

Reichstein Well-Known Member

I just looked at that and thought, wow, 8 months expected shipping time, now I don't feel so bad about everything I order taking 2-5 weeks on average.

Then I realised its US date format (I'm Australian)

I would love for 8 days ship time to be worth complaining about, if anything I order gets to me that fast I start suspecting magic or time travel. :) 

Also the only store near where I live that has any TF stuff is target, and all they have are couple of CW leader Starscreams and Skywarps that have been shelfwarming FOREVER!

Thank the great internet Gods for online ordering!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  4. Chillyn

Chillyn Resist

Hehehe., I just remind myself of this desperate+meme.jpg

5. Niv3k

Niv3k 'Fe Li Na'

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    MMC Kultur

6. openchallenge

openchallenge Plastic based

Hopefully traffic was routed around the bad weather coming Northeast from the gulf. Otherwise my package went up to the Great Lakes for no reason.

7. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Aces Hiccups that I ordered from Uncle Billy's Ebay store on 7/31/17 STILL hasn't reached the US yet.

8. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After the USPS screw-ups with my last 3 packages, I decided not to track my current ones thus saving on frustration.

9. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron Great Again!

(Not TF-related), but I ordered some accessories from Best Buy last week for my GoPro. Before I ordered, it said that the items should arrive for pick-up at the store on Saturday, so I ordered and went to the store on Sat. evening and nothing. The clerk said that it should be ready later that night or the following day. On Sunday, no email. I then get an email today stating that the order was delayed and that it would be ready on September 13th!! I checked another BB in the vicinity and they had the items in stock, so I cancelled the previous order and picked up from the store.

What could have happened to delay a package for a freaking MONTH?!? They could have simply shipped the items from one store to another.

10. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 you're alright, Horseman

News Credits:
    My first MP figure, and the wait is killing me! Last time the package was delivered in the morning, but now it's 5 hours and still nothing! What's frustrating is I practically live less than a mile away from the post office, but can't bring myself to pay for their service to hold my package

11. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

Astrotrain, from Amazon has been lost in transit since Aug 2.

Its like a steering wheel on me belt buckle!!!

12. unsnaggedtea76

unsnaggedtea76 Well-Known Member

Ordered something off Wal-Mart's website to pick up in store. When I went to pick it up today, I looked at the address and realized I sent it to the one the other side of town. Unless a hold at the library comes in this week, I'm not going to travel over there to get it. I guess that's what I get for not paying better attention to things.

13. meisterman

meisterman Member

Ordered the KO DOTM deluxe Leadfoot, been over a week since it supposedly shipped out to Canada and no updates since then. I'm really impatient with packages though so I'm guessing it's fine.

14. Jazz1992

Jazz1992 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Waiting on a few carded beast wars figures from a member of the forum. Coming from china. Has been in NYC for the past week with an expected delivery of today. It left NY 3 hours ago.....
    usps fault, not the forum member's

15. agentSAP2006

agentSAP2006 Avatar by Limewire

News Credits:
    I like how Amazon's tracking thing for my Legends Slipstream just says "on the way". No tracking number or anything /sarcasm

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

This could never be a more true statement than ever before. I have some bbts figures i just pressed ship on yesterday with the pile of loot so now to wait and see now. I know they need a few days to process but waiting just suck in general.

17. daddytron

daddytron Your mom is an oversized CHUG

Got my shipping notice for MPM-03 Bumblebee yesterday from TRU. Shipping via FedEx SmartPost. Check the tracking and it's supposed to come next Tuesday. Not a tragedy but nothing smart about smartpost. At least I have MPM Prime coming in tomorrow from the Chosen Prime to ease that wait.

18. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You can have free shipping or you can have fast shipping. You cannot have both. If you want faster shipping you should be willing to pay extra. The only reason you're getting your item shipped for free is because it is slow.

19. daddytron

daddytron Your mom is an oversized CHUG

Yeah, I should have looked into that more before ordering. I rarely order from TRU so I wasn't that familiar with their site. The site was running very wonk-i-ly, and it took me two tries for my order to go through. So I was nervous about losing my order if I fiddled around with the options. Plus the free shipping from Chosen Prime and Toy Dojo is pretty fast and that skewed my expectations a little. Not a huge deal. Plus I have MPM-4 Prime coming in this morning, which pretty much takes the sting out of waiting.

20. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Aces Hiccups FINALLY arrived 2 days ago.
    In the meantime I've got a haul coming in. 1 item from BBTS and the rest from Taobao sellers. Hopefully everything gets delivered to me in time for the Labor Day weekend.