W: New Wreck-Gar

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Transfotaku, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

I want the Wreck-Gar that just came out this past year, a good price is idle. PM with the price (including shipping, so total price) you're wanting for him.

He's the last dude I need for my season 3 group. :)  (Well, that and deciding which Arcee to use.)

2. ae_productions

ae_productions G1 Fan

I know Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls are getting these in right now.

I am searching for various toys myself to help out fans. I added your name to the list. If I see a Wreck-Gar, I'll pick him up. The Ross stores around here are selling them for $7.99 and $8.99.

PS
    If you want to get the BEST Arcee on the market, go for iGear's delicate warrior. I have all the Arcee toys, and none of them come close to the quality, craftmanship, detail or accuracy of this toy. It's pricey, but I love Arcee and I feel I made the right choice getting her.

3. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

Thanks bro. That's awesome of you. :) 

I'd prefer official toys for my Arcee. I know, I'm a bit of a snob like that. If it's not Hasbro or Takara (or officially 100% licensed) it's just a mere knockoff to me.

I will look into her though. Cause right now it's a toss up between TFA Arcee (which I don't have), movie 1 Arcee (the purple bike, which is pretty awesome and fits in my own personal line), or the Energon cycle mold of one color or another (which may be a contender, since I have the other female bots as them now).

If you'd like me to look for anything for you, ae, feel free to PM me a list.

4. clintfca

clintfca G1 Inspired

News Credits:
    I agree with ae_productions, iGear's Arcee is IMHO the definitive Arcee currently out there, especially if you're rounding out your Season 3 group of characters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]