W-M finds, some good, some not so

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NotFastEnuff, Jun 10, 2007.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Hi everyone. I know I've read about some people cheesing for the deluxe Prime. Well, start looking. I found a 2 pack with deluxe movie Prime, and the "retro" one from the 2 pack (the one with tank Megs). Sorry, no picks, didn't have phone with me, and I can wait and save $7 since I don't need the "1984" version. Neat idea, though

Now for the other bit, all the Cybertron and Classics were clearanced. Picked up 3 of the minicon packs, the Night Recon minicons, and the Cyb. toy repainted into Smokescreen for $12. They also had the Alts clearanced. That's the part that upset me. I've yet to see Rumble and Ravage at my store. :( 

Anyway, start looking and happy hunting.

2. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Well, Walmarts tend to clearance stuff on a store by store basis.

I have two in Lancaster, PA that clearance nothing! But then I have one in parkesburg about 30 minutes away that clearances everything! I just picked up Alternators Ravage and Rumble for $8 each, and the Classics Constructicon giftset for $18.

Also found an Alternators Ricochet for $10...not sure why he was worth more than the others...

3. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    That's the FAB prime in that two pak with the retro prime.

4. NotFastEnuff

Ebay:
    Hit another WM today. No classics and no Alts. :(  Looks like it's movie toys only, now.

5. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

I've yet to see much of anything Transformers-wise on clearance at a Wal-Mart, and there are four different ones that I've been to in the not-too-distant past.

6. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Holy crap! You, sir, are one lucky SOB! That's amazing! Congrats!

7. NotFastEnuff

Ebay:
    That's what gets me. The one I went to today had a TON of Alts and Classics 2 weeks ago. They even had 6 Devs sets. Today, nothing but movie toys, and nothing anywhere else. I even asked a manager. Either they put it in the back, which they claim to not do, or they blew it out real damned quick.

8. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    All the Cybertron and Classics that were left went on clearance at one of my local Wally World's last week. Don't go in the other stores, so I can't speak for them. If anyone needs a Classics Mirage or Monkey Prime(all the others are gone)let me know...$5 plus shipping cost.