Heavy/Scratch: W.I.P transformers: rising power, MEGAPLEX!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by SG hailstorm, Jul 14, 2011.

1. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm Thundercracker fanatic

when i was four i trotted my way into K.B toys at livonia mall and saw the MACHINE WARS figures and the main decepticon that caught my eye (even though i had no idea what his name was) was MEGAPLEX! i love the idea of a megatron clone, i love the spirit of it, and when transformers energon came out i LOVED energon megatron (who reminds me of megaplex color-scheme-wise) and i didn't wanna just paint up an energon megatron NO-SIR, i decided to make an energon megatron from scratch with a dismantled cybertron hotshot and spare parts, he'll have most energon megatron kibble except for the lights/sounds and the transformation process will (obviously) be somewhat like energon megatrons but a little different, i'm still trying to make the legs more like e-megs but not entirely cause this is not meant to be megatron so to speak.

megaplex's BIO for transformers rising power from the datatracks of:

galvatron, destron commander and older brother of megaplex.

creating megaplex was no easy task, i had to completely remove my memory-banks when i was megatron and rip them into his lifeless shell based on one of my many old incarnations (downsized so he doesn't get any ideas of over-throwing his bigger better older brother of course) he is essentially me without realizing he's a clone of my past incarnation, he retains all of traits from before i as reformatted, my strengths, weaknesses, abilities, BUT he doesn't retain my old personality he simply has a new one all his own, although he looks up to his older brother i teach him how to be a fitting leader if something ever to happen to me, but i'm no softie! i teach megaplex how to be a cruel-sparked, ruthless leader! he speaks highly of me among the other destrons although they dont like me, especially thundercracker and dirge, megaplex keeps me informed on their whereabouts and what they might be planning, thundercracker better watch his aft otherwise i'll destroy more then his right side!

anywho updates will be located here ---> (UPDATE: 07/18/11)

megaplex now has a somewhat ok form now (by somewhat ok i mean he looks like a destron) i as of right now have him buil like this to experiment with the legs he has and the whole transformation process if i dont like it i'm swapping them out for different-yet-still-E.megs-looking ones.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  2. SwerveGears

SwerveGears The King of Victory

News Credits:
    I'm not sure what, exactly, is going on, but it looks cool!

3. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm Thundercracker fanatic

yeahh i really need a better camera than my phone XP

4. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    THIS!!!

:rock 

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm liking what I see so far :)