wip: Slag - Update: 12/27 Hi guys, it's been awhile. I finally found the WFC Soundwave at Wal-Mart a few weeks back and after playing around with it a bit, got the idea in my mind to make it into a Classics Slag. Now that I've finally found another Soundwave and my Christmas break has started, I'm able to work on this guy a lot. So here's what's been done so far. *Wheels removed/replaced with dino limbs from a junker g1 Slag *Lower leg vents removed *Triceratops back end remodeled with g1 Slag parts *Head from BM Triceradon mounted with parts from Energon Landmine *Triceratops head details sanded off. Points cut. Used styrene to clean it up. *G1 Slag head grafted onto Soundwave's *G1 Slag tail attached to the back of Soundwave's rear UPDATE: 12/24 * I further de-organified the triceratops head creating a divide between the front of the head and the "shield" portion. *I also created a grid-like pattern on the shield in a similar vein to the original g1 Slag head. I used a soldering iron to make the initial lines and then I cleaned them up using a dremel cutting disc, an exacto knife, and sand paper. I think when it's basecoated black then drybrushed, it will provided the head with a nice bit of detail. *I cut up Soundwave's chest and made room for the triceratops mouth. I made a small hinge on either side using nails and I filled in the gaps left in the chest with epoxy and styrene. I could have made it lay flatter, but I like how it juts out an angle. UPDATE: 12/27 Because of the holidays, I haven't had too much time to work on this guy but I did make quite a bit of progress today. *All epoxied areas were covered with thin styrene. *Chrome pieces from g1 Slag were removed and placed on Soundwave's forearms. *Circular pieces were put on the front dino legs to cover the empty space. *Panels were cut from a Star Wars x-over snowspeeder and attached via a nail to soundwave's chest. These cover up the large gap behind the triceratops head in dino mode. Placed circular piece on them as a throwback to the more rounded parts of the g1 Slag figure's chest. *I wanted to make his sword less "Lego-y" so I cut off the handle and made my own out of epoxy. I cut grooves in it to give it some texture. I might work on this figure a little more tonight. If I don't, it won't be touched again until the 29th on account of my birthday. Woo! Not too much left to do on this guy, this will probably be the last update before paint. If you have comments, now's the chance to say them.