Minor/Repaint: W.I.P. Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Alloy Alchemist, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

this mold of prime was the most impressive to me,even though it was a fire truck(which i didn't like).....that is till i found a MP prime at walmart one day.

on another note...i think (your's)G60FORCE's nemsis prime is very impressive,what i've seen of it so far......

thanks for the complment G60FORCE,i hope someone else will find it impressive enuff to buy when i'm done,cuz that's the plan....that or a good trade

2. Alloy Alchemist

just added a new picture(last one on bottom) that has Prime posed ready for action with his BFG....

I was bored and forgot I got this gun with the UM trailer pieces...so i had to take pic..lol

3. Alloy Alchemist

6/26/12 Update...Threw some color and some details on this guys too get me motovated to work on this guy some more. Still need to put on MP Prime hands , modify G1 powermaster Prime guns with handles for said hands.. Also need to mount New MP prime wheels to rear trailer to make it sit a little higher, And of course do some more paint apps.

Also there are pictures else where in this thread

All C&C welcome.

Attached Files:

4. Alloy Alchemist

New small update...mounted MP Prime hands and started making the handles for Powermaster guns. I have the front G1 cab apart again to put some silver stripes on it....so thats why it is not in the new pictures.

It would be great to get some feedback on this build , I posted a small update a little while ago and had over 300 people look with no reponses...

All C&C WELCOME and WANTED.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files: