Minor/Repaint: W.I.P. MP coneheads

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Alloy Alchemist, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

With more projects than I know what to do with, I shouldn't be starting 3 more. I told myself when I got these 3 wal-warps on sale for a good price that I wouldn't start fuckin with them till I finished 3 other projects ....But just couldn't help myself. I had most of what I needed to do these in my parts bin already. I plan on doing these a little diffrent then others have and there original design/look but not much. I have dirge's wings almost done and have mounted them to the legs and they fold upwards like the original 3 seekers(that being the diffrent part) Ramjets wings will be like the G1 style and Thrust's wings will be attached the way the factory had them and his wings are about half way done and will be using universe Powerglides rear fins for Thrust's rear fins and plan on using universe Powerglides turbines for Ramjet's turbines,which I haven't even started yet.

P.S. Dirge's wings in the picture are mount on a junker wal-warp frame that was dismantled for his hands for my upgraded G1 skyfire/jetfire. I was using this junker for some test mods to make a MP Airraid (also still W.I.P. with another wal-warp)one of those mods being that the wings could face upside down from factory and fold backwards.....also when i made Drige's wings i ground both wing(g1 and mp) in half so they would be over laped when glued and much stronger

Enjoy all c&c welcome

Attached Files:

2. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Looking good so far. I feel yah on having too many projects going at once,but the plus side is you always have something else to work on if u get bored. Good luck!

3. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

that's what i keep tellin myself! AND sometimes you get stuck on one or two of them OR you do your best work when you want to work on that project OR your waiting for something to dry OR waiting for parts......dang I got excuses!