Minor/Repaint: w.i.p Darkwing & Dreadwind

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by sentinalsupreme, Sep 30, 2010.

1. sentinalsupreme

sentinalsupreme Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    w.i.p Darkwing & Dreadwind
    so yeah, i have alot of decals and detailing to do, but i think its working...
    the boldy rockets that come with, what ever his name is..wingblade thats it..look silly so i may have to find something cooler to use
    i really didnt know if i could get them to do Dreadwing...i just jumped into it....looking to do something with a breakaway with 1 wing my original plane was for leader class starsceam and jetfire which i may still do if i can find the time..ok ive bord you enogh..

Attached Files:

2. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

looks good so far,when will we b able to see finished product?

3. coinilius

coinilius Well-Known Member

Nice work on Darkwing to compliment your Dreadwind :D 

4. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    new pics

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This is a really cool idea, and the work looks good :thumb 

6. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    Dreadwing!!!!!!!! mooohoo-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaah..lol
    new pic's

7. warrentan

warrentan Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    so i plane stays on top on another? dont get me wrong, but it kinda looks like 2 planes doing it....

8. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    if you cant see that theres a real transformation there and that its not just stacked on top..then by your own nerrow minded perpective your totally right..to jet are just stacked..

9. warrentan

Ebay:
    well after a closer look, i did see some effort made for them to combine. i was just expecting this to look closer to the original G1 form. but the in the movieverse line, anything is possible i guess.

10. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    you know that this is a W.I.P. right? so what your seeing is not complete.

11. Renegade Razor

Renegade Razor Renegade Team Leader

Yes. I was gonna say the same thing. It looks great. But,......it looks a little......vulgar. :cool:  It looks good though. Really.

12. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    thank you for the comment..but truthfully (sense we're all being honest here) if you guys are seeing something sexual about toy planes and even imagining them (toy robots) having sex orgins and accually participating in a sex act...sorry but that has everything to do with you two and how your minds work. lines of reality and sexual fantacies are being crossed.
    but i think he ment it as a joky insult.

13. warrentan

Ebay:
    no insult man. just pointing out what i thought i saw for some constructive criticism. i honestly think the planes look awkward and thought you'd like to know. but with the way your replying, i think you were not happy with my comment. I've seen your other works and they were awesome. sorry for entering this post. rest assured i will not comment on any of your past present and future posts. you can block me if you want, ill block myself from you. now i know better.

peace man.

14. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    **** **** **** ****** ******* ******** self edit!...anyways cool custom mate! :) 

15. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I see it too - it really looks like two planes doing it. It doesn't take imagination or a perv to see it.

The robot and normal plane modes are great, though.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  16. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    My son walked by while I was reading your post, and he had to do a double take, he thought the planes were doing it, so it's not just me. I guess it's just not as seamless as Skystalker and Mindwipe or the Animated Jetfire and Jetstorm.

17. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    all you guys must be friends..but thanks for the comments. but i stand by what i said, do to the fact all the people that has see this thing in real life dont say that or see that including girls...facts and prospective here people..a less then a handfull of people see two planes having sex...while all my friends and family see something totally differant..plus most people on this site see not what you see... so, out of about 900 views four people see sexual content..dam i ment do the math..i mean if you guys are into that, do you. i personally feel and think it is imature and plan right out just silly. you can justify it anyway you want to, with young kids and off logic, but its still just silly..im sorry but i will never agree with you. i didnt call any one a perv..just imature a bit.as real people in real life has also stated. we shouldnt even be having this conversation..and it shouldnt even be a topic.. you guy are making this a thing..way would you waist your time trying to point out something soooooo majorlly unimportant..ok i get it, you dont like it, case closed you have that right to dissaproove..ok i can take that.. see sexy toys all you want its america..if your cracking jokes that cool.. i can take that too, but really why are we talking about this, why is this a topic rhetorically speaking, meanig dont anwser that to me more like ask yourself why.

18. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Just because 900 people look at it and only four comment and say it looks likes planes doing it doesn't mean the other 896 don't see it that way too.

You're really getting bent out of shape over nothing here, and frankly I'm a bit offended that you judge us and and call us immature for seeing it that way. Realize that other people can see things differently than you - it doesn't make them "immature".

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  19. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok, I’m responsible for a few of those views, let me start by saying I’m a big fan of Darkwing and Dreadwind. Not so much of movie toys in general but you did a great job on these. The Robot/Alt mode is pretty good. Nice paint too.
    The combine mode is definitely seems forced. I understand what people are trying to say. It looks like 2 jets piled on top of each other. If you like it then great, but I would try and find away to make it look more “natural” in super jet mode. I would try and make it look as close to the original as possible. If there’s a way to make Dreadwind nose cone removable, maybe a small magnet and attach it to the rear I think it might help.

Either way its still a great job.

20. sentinalsupreme

Ebay:
    thank you man, now that i can understand, that is constructive and even has a suggested solution.i really appretiated your input and comment...respect due..wish more people was like you.