Minor/Repaint: W.I.P Classics Arcee

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by ScoobyGoo, Feb 6, 2011.

1. ScoobyGoo

ScoobyGoo Well-Known Member

Well this only really counts as a WIP because I haven't decided what to do with the windscreen for the alt mode, but I figure that bot mode is done enough to show to people. So I present to you, courtousy of a head from uuser and an Arcee from Bigbot3030 my nearly complete Classics Arcee!
    Just need to decide upon and finish up the wind and try out this Future stuff That citadel purity doesn't seem to cut it, so I'm resorting to ebay to check out the Future stuff everyones banging on about :) .
    Once thats done I'll get some decent pics taken, but for now here is my 2nd/3rd custom (my Roadbuster itself is complete, but not the accessories yet), along with a pic taken with a few friends, hope you like!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. DavidLoPan

DavidLoPan Well-Known Member

Paint job looks good. But the lipstick makes her look Joker-ish. I don't know...clearer might help. You should really shorten her neck as well.

3. ScoobyGoo

ScoobyGoo Well-Known Member

Now that you mention it, the pointy chin and red lips are a but Joker-y, I'll try and lighten them up so its not as prominent I think.

I did think about shortening the neck, but my pin vice is a bit pants. I'll revisit the neck when I pick up a decent rotary tool and can pin the 2 pieces of neck back together.

Unfortunately stuck with IPhone pics for now, but shall be borrowing a decent digital SLR for an evening soon to get decent shots of a few customs once the current "nearly done" batch is actually done :)