Heavy/Scratch: W.I.P Articulated G1 Devastator

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cheetor71, Mar 28, 2010.

1. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

W.I.P Articulated G1 Devastator UPDATE 4/28/10

I'm going to attemp something new for me. I have a KO G1 Devs and I want to give him articulation. I'm using a KO Alternators Wheeljack for his limbs. I don't know how well this is going to work and any advise will be helpful.

UPDATE 4/28/10: I decided to scrap the Alternator leg idea. Just wasn't working. I instead used a Starwars Transformers figure for his upper legs and waist. His forearms and hands are still from the KO Wheeljack. I also gave him a ball joint neck for more freedom of movement.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  2. Bern

Bern Pathetic fools!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Should be cool, I love little projects like this, cant wait to see how it goes!

For the connectors, use the part of the Alt legs just below the knee hinge to epoxy to the Dev leg connector. You'll have to carefully cut up that torso connector piece into 3 pieces (top part for connecting Long Haul to Alt waist, bottom left side and right side for below Alt knees) and use epoxy liberally. Devcon Plastic Welder has worked wonders for me. Not sure how to do the arms though! Good luck.

3. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Just updated the thread. :)  :)  :)  :) 

4. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

if only the original was like this. will he still seperate?

5. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

Unfortunately he will no longer be able to transform into the individual Constructacons. That's ok anyway. This is a really crappy KO version.