W: CHUG - H: Hot Toys, Sideshow, etc...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by DPrime, Nov 22, 2011.

1. DPrime

DPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey all! Currently looking for the following:

Henkei Mirage (or just a minty chrome gun, if you've got it)
    Universe/Classics 2.0 Sideswipe (preferably MOSC)

Haves:

- TFC Megatron MIB - most stickers very carefully applied, mint condition - asking $80 OBO

Now on to the non-TF stuff, which is the majority of what I'm trying to sell... I'm pretty much selling these because of our new child who just arrived! I will CONSIDER trades, but they'll have to be good, especially since I'll be losing out on shipping (assuming they're Deluxe-sized TFs or whatever), since they're so big.

PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO US & CANADA. But please add the 2.9% to cover Paypal fees. I'm open to the idea of sending a check or money order, as well.

I will ship overseas but the buyer will have to make up the difference in shipping.

Hot Toys:

- Predator MISB - $430
    - Predator Exclusive MIB (exclusive piece still sealed) - $480
    - Dutch Exclusive MIB (exclusive piece still sealed) - $450 - SOLD!
    - T2 T-800 MIB - $350
    - T1 T-800 MIB - $220 (NB: one of the small silver things came off his elbow while in the box - this is commonplace and should be expected with this figure, apparently. The piece is included in a little baggie and can be reglued with fabric glue.)
    - Alien "Big Chap" MIB - $220 (NB: the bottom "skin" of the tail is not attached to his butt. I bought this brand new and this is how it came - apparently this is commonplace as well and is simply the result of how Hot Toys attached the rubber together.)
    - AVP:R Wolf Predator "Cleaner Kit" version, Sideshow Exclusive MIB (exclusive 1/6 chestburster still sealed) - $400
    - Michael Jackson Thriller MISB - $150
    - 300 King Leonidas MIB - $400

Sideshow:

- Darth Vader Exclusive MIB - $300 shipped (NB: his right leg is twisted around in his pants so his knee is backward, lol. All you have to do is twist it around, though I never got around to doing this as he displays just fine as is.)
    - Luke (Farmboy) Exclusive MISB - $110
    - Han (Smuggler) Exclusive MISB - $125
    - Mace Windu Exclusive MISB - $85
    - Utapau Clone MISB - $125
    - Sandtrooper Squad Leader (orange pauldron) - $150 SOLD!!!
    - Yoda's exclusive orange snake - $70
    - Commander Cody Ex MISB - $130 - SOLD!!!
    - Emperor Ex MISB - $100 - SOLD!!!

Other Misc:

- DiD 1/6 Pres Obama figure (exclusive version w/podium) -$100
    - '80s GI Joe Tomahawk MIB (stickers unapplied/unassembled - DEAD MINT) - $120 ON HOLD
    - '80s GI Joe Thunder Machine MIB (stickers unapplied - DEAD MINT) - $85 ON HOLD
    - McFarlane The Matrix Sentinel - $50 (this requires a bigger box than you'd think!)

Thanks for looking! :) 

2. DPrime

DPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Updated/bump! :)