Customs: VP Kitbash Ideas

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. I'm getting a Cybertron Vector Prime, and plan to kitbash him, but, I'm stuck as to what I should turn him and his minicon into. I do have a short list of ideas, but, I'd like to hear some other ideas, as I can't think of any more. Thanks for the help.

My ideas-
    -Alpha Trion & Betta Maxx (similar to Botcon)
    -The Last Autobot (no idea for the minicon yet)

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    So.......anyone have any ideas out there? I'm usually great at this part (coming up with ideas for kitbashes), but, I can't think of anything that I really want to do with this guy once I get him. I do want to kitbash him, I'm just not sure what to turn him into.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    So.......anyone have any ideas out there? I'm usually great at this part (coming up with ideas for kitbashes), but, I can't think of anything that I really want to do with this guy once I get him. I do want to kitbash him, I'm just not sure what to turn him into.

4. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

get a new head and make him the fallen, or some other dark knight type character. i always thought he'd look good in black and red with gold highlights. dye the transparent blue parts black or something. him and beast wars depthcharge i always felt should've gotten decepticon repaints. since i don't have the money to get an alt optimus prime or nemesis prime to turn into the fallen i might just turn my vector prime into him.

5. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

get a new head and make him the fallen, or some other dark knight type character. i always thought he'd look good in black and red with gold highlights. dye the transparent blue parts black or something. him and beast wars depthcharge i always felt should've gotten decepticon repaints. since i don't have the money to get an alt optimus prime or nemesis prime to turn into the fallen i might just turn my vector prime into him.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Sounds like a cool idea, but (and I should have mentioned this before), I'd like to keep him as an Autobot. That and, if I ever do a the Fallen kitbash, I'll do him as a tank. It seems more evil than a spaceship.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Sounds like a cool idea, but (and I should have mentioned this before), I'd like to keep him as an Autobot. That and, if I ever do a the Fallen kitbash, I'll do him as a tank. It seems more evil than a spaceship.

8. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Cyberytronian Movie Starscream? I dunno, I just wanna see that

9. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Cyberytronian Movie Starscream? I dunno, I just wanna see that

10. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sentinal prime-?,last autobot-?,cybertronian mode powerglide(red plane from g1-hope I got it right.)-who ever his girlfreind is from the episde where him,ironhide and inferno whent to cybertron and met fembots(best one yet.

11. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sentinal prime-?,last autobot-?,cybertronian mode powerglide(red plane from g1-hope I got it right.)-who ever his girlfreind is from the episde where him,ironhide and inferno whent to cybertron and met fembots(best one yet.

12. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

hmmmmm. autobot huh? how bout jetfire. he's got that whole white and red paladine color sceme. you could remold or replace the head with a more closed helm looking one, they both fly. kinda like jetfire as a knight. as for the minicon i couldn't tell ya, i'd probably just paint him mostly black with red and white in there and call him a new character.

13. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

hmmmmm. autobot huh? how bout jetfire. he's got that whole white and red paladine color sceme. you could remold or replace the head with a more closed helm looking one, they both fly. kinda like jetfire as a knight. as for the minicon i couldn't tell ya, i'd probably just paint him mostly black with red and white in there and call him a new character.

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Actually, Jetfire does make sense, though, I would make him "Skyfire", so that I can further distinguish him from the Classics Jetfire that I have. The minicon could even be his lab assistant. I'll have to do a couple of digibashes to see how this would go. Powerglide is another good one. I'll do a digibash of him too.

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Actually, Jetfire does make sense, though, I would make him "Skyfire", so that I can further distinguish him from the Classics Jetfire that I have. The minicon could even be his lab assistant. I'll have to do a couple of digibashes to see how this would go. Powerglide is another good one. I'll do a digibash of him too.

16. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    What about Sentinel Prime?

17. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    What about Sentinel Prime?

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, personally, I don't see VP being a good base for SP. This is one of few cases where I prefer the alt-mode that we've seen him have in the past.

19. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, personally, I don't see VP being a good base for SP. This is one of few cases where I prefer the alt-mode that we've seen him have in the past.

20. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

powerglide's colors would look cool, but, and it's been along time so i may be wrong, i kinda remember him being a brave panzy and the VP mold just screams Bad Ass.

I'm still gonna make mine eeeevvvviiiiilllll, like the fru-it of the ddeeeevvvvviiiiiiillll.