Voyager Ironhide Extended Smokestacks Preordering

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by savio-prime, Feb 15, 2010.

1. savio-prime

savio-prime Autobotist

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

I have had a couple requests to reproduce the extended smokestacks on my Premium Ironhide. Pics from the original thread can be found here:

"The Mods to Premium Ironhide"

As you may notice in these pictures I have the custom smokestacks finished in silver testor's paint. I am now in process of reproducing them.

[​IMG]

Once the sets are cured, they do require a tapping of the screwholes for the screws that attach them to the back window piece of Ironhide's cab.

Afterwards I paint them.

[​IMG]

My first batch will be 1 dozen. I may do 2 to 3 dozen depending on demand. I am looking at options of offering both painted and unpainted sets. Opinions? Should I just paint them all or offer an unpainted option? Painted sets will cost more, and unpainted will be less. All sets will have the screwholes predrilled for easy installation.

*PM for preorders and cost. Include the following details:
    1. TFW2005 username
    2. Real Name
    3. Mailing Address
    4. Quantity

Orders will be fulfilled once Paypal payment has been received. I will PM you once I have a set(s) for you, and PM you again when I send them in the mail.

Best,
    Savio.

2. savio-prime

savio-prime Autobotist

Ebay:
    Update:

I intend on having the first half dozen ready for drilling and/or painting through this weekend. Thanks for the requests and preorders so far.

Savio.

3. savio-prime

savio-prime Autobotist

Ebay:
    Update:

I've shipped out some orders already, and have quite a few still for the taking. PM me if you want any.

Thanks,
    Savio.

4. savio-prime

savio-prime Autobotist

Ebay:
    bump