Minor/Repaint: Voyager Class ULTRA MAGNUS w/Movie Styling

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Zildjian, Sep 26, 2007.

1. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Nope... though there are a couple of people who do custom remolds of alt heads. I forget the names, but I think a lot of the bashers on this site have done business with them, so someone's bound to know something. :) 

I suppose the other alternative is to score an Alt Prime on clearance or Ebay or somewhere.

I'm using my Alt OP head on Voyager Movie Optimus myself, and it looks great. While that head is fairly traditional, it's also fairly slim and streamlined, with rounded forms. It matches with the aesthetic of the movie Prime quite well.

Meanwhile my headless Alt Prime is awaiting bashing into Trailbreaker or Ironhide... so he's not using the head. :) 

zmog

2. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

No reply to my question? Can you please tell me where did you get the mirror chrome finish?

3. Zildjian

Zildjian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry, did not see it through all of the "his head sucks" posts. It was achieved through a kit that includes this paint....

http://secure.terrysautopaint.com/viewProduct.php?productID=AL.KC-KCH-KIT

You can find it much cheaper as I did. It is a process however.

4. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

Np. Very cool. I wish I could use that stuff but I figured I'd need to sell customs before I buy that stuff. Thanks for the reply though.