Voyager Class Sentinel Prime with sword and shield?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by amatterofpat, Jul 4, 2011.

1. amatterofpat

amatterofpat Member

Is a Voyager Class Sentinel Prime with his sword and shield a possibility? After I saw the movie, I was blown away and wanted to get a Sentinel Prime as soon as possible. The Voyager one isn't too bad and I like his gun, but I think I would prefer one with his sword and shield as well. I know the leader class one has those, but they are too big and too expensive. I saw that they recently released a new Optimus with an axe, so I'm hoping they will make a new Sentinel with melee weapons as well. It's too bad they couldn't just release one with all of his weapons. My other question would be if they do release a new Voyager Sentinel Prime with his sword and shield; what will serve as his fire hose in vehicle mode, or will it just not have one? Anyone know if one is coming, know how to make or get a sword and shield for the Voyager Sentinel, or just want a new one with his melee weapons as well?

2. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    I hope so, the mold is decent and I would like to see a repaint with sword and shield

3. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    I'm surprised they even Bothered to do the voyager. The Leader Hit a pretty Awesome scale for him and did everything perfect. The voyager is kind of nifty to have him in that scale.

But now that you mention that your not happy with it missing his signature weapons. They should have just made another voyager character who hasn't had a toy yet.

Possible that some fan company will produce those weapons for the voyager. If more people keeping seeing it as an issue.

4. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Yeah I hope a third party company comes around and makes the sword and shield for the voyager, the gun that comes with it is cool and all but as the OP mentioned, I would prefer his on screen weaponry.

5. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I would like to see a Voyager Sentinel with crazy cool deco and the sword and shield, appropriate for battling Fireburst Optimus.

6. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

I love the voyager SP but the leader is easily a far more impressive figure. Plus my biggest issue with the leader was being back heavy. Take the batteries out its all good. I urge you to consider the leader but if you choose not to get the leader the voyager is great. As for the sword and shield for the voyager would be cool if they do it but i personally do not see it happening. The figure would require retooling to store them in alt mode but hasbro might. If nothing else i could see a third party doing a voyager sized sword and shield add on kit if there is demand from the fans.

7. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    Times are tough, voyager is an affordable alternative to the leader for parents kids, plus for the price of 1 leader you can get voyager sentinel and optimus.

8. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree. I'm a fan of Leader Transformers as much as the next guy, but I always think twice before buying them. I fear without a movie franchise, the Leader class may be hard to sustain, like how the Power Rangers DX Megazord line had to be simplified.

I hope to see Voyager Sentinel with a sword and shield, that'll make me pick him up.

9. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love my Voyager Sentinel, but if they do a repaint with the proper weapons, I'll buy it as well just to "have it all" on one figure.

10. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

LC is the best mold of the character so far...

A sword and shield for Voyager sounds neat...

Maybee if it's ever repainted, theyll throw them in?

Dark Sentinal Prime? Stranger things have happened...

11. bagofshhh

bagofshhh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think that is the exact name of his Cyberverse commander repaint, so I could def see his voyager figure getting the same treatment. (Besides, I'm sure that has/tak would want to get at least one other use out of that mold.)

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I hope so.

I don't plan on getting the Leader class.

13. endless_abyss

endless_abyss Decepticon Knight

I really think Voyager Sentinel Prime should get the "premium" treatment and get re-released with his sword, shield, but most importantly a detailed face!!!!

14. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    ^This x 100. The bot needs his slice and dice device, afterall. :D